Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

1 minute ago, hflyer said:

I have deleted all my text in the pictures sections. !!!!!

hflyer, I think there is some misunderstanding here. If you post an original pic, you can add text to it. 

You cannot 'quote' someone else's pic in the picture thread, or add a 'quoted' comment about it. This has

to be done in the comments thread. The confusion arises, I think, when premium cc members (i.e. paid cc members) put pics on

the attachment centre. Non-premium members such as Mrbox and myself don't see the pic, only the text.

Hope this is correct. This new site is not to my liking!!:confused: 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, MrBox said:

Can it be that i do not see his pictures.

Ohhhhh, NOW I see MrBox. You thought that I just typed some text only, well you missed the most beautiful pictures. It's only 12 dollars a year and believe me its WORTH it :)

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, hflyer said:

So can you please explain what is the difference when we attach pictures and we choose "insert in the topic". I thought that inserting them then ALL users can see them.

IMPORTANT: Remember, this is just a notification. Please do not reply to this email.

The message they sent you was:

I have noticed that RLC has performed a Takedown Order through DMCA for content that was posted using the Uploading Service Post Image of Pictures that have been posted.  Once RLC orders these removed then the post is removed.  The likes collected from that Picture stay the same and unchanged but you may notice a drop in the Posts Column.  Just thought I'd let you know.

The way to avoid your pictures from being removed is to use  http://www.anony.ws  

Click start uploading.  When Picture appears put a checkmark in the box below the picture.  Click upload.    From the Embedded Codes Menu select  BBCode Full.

Copy your link to your post and that's it.  RLC will never remove another Picture.

Hope this information is helpful for you.   If you have any further questions. Feel free to ask anytime.