Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

Just now, hflyer said:

Ohhhhh, NOW I see MrBox. You thought that I just typed some text only, well you missed the most beautiful pictures. It's only 12 dollars a year and believe me its WORTH it :)

I have a RLC subscription, at least for the next 2 weeks. Than i will probably stop with RLC. ... Sorry for the inconvenience. :)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

3 minutes ago, hflyer said:

So can you please explain what is the difference when we attach pictures and we choose "insert in the topic". I thought that inserting them then ALL users can see them.

I'm using other servers services for uploading images.Because I'm not premium member and I can not use attachment center. All my images are visible to all users. Compare to your images which are visible only for yellow colored users (premium members)

1 hour ago, upndown said:

hflyer, I think there is some misunderstanding here. If you post an original pic, you can add text to it. 

You cannot 'quote' someone else's pic in the picture thread, or add a 'quoted' comment about it. This has

to be done in the comments thread. The confusion arises, I think, when premium cc members (i.e. paid cc members) put pics on

the attachment centre. Non-premium members such as Mrbox and myself don't see the pic, only the text.

Hope this is correct. This new site is not to my liking!!:confused: 

Thank you upndown, I did not quoted any other people's pictures anyway. Now, is there a way to post a pictures that non paying members can see ? Before I became a payed member I could see some pictures from certain members but not from others.

What is the difference when attaching pictures to press "Insert in topic". Sorry for these naive questions

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, cassy said:

I'm using other servers services for uploading images.Because I'm not premium member and I can not use attachment center. All my images are visible to all users. Compare to your images which are visible only for yellow colored users (premium members)

Please, can you kindly take some time to explain how to use other servers so that all users can see my attachments? Thank you SO much for this information.

2 minutes ago, hflyer said:

Thank you upndown, I did not quoted any other people's pictures anyway. Now, is there a way to post a pictures that non paying members can see ? Before I became a payed member I could see some pictures from certain members but not from others.

What is the difference when attaching pictures to press "Insert in topic". Sorry for these naive questions

Look at my quote above that was a email that i got from a mod with explanation on how to post pic`s.

7 minutes ago, dana3 said:

seems  miss jealousy just can't leave danaya alone...also seems like danaya likes the attention!  

is it 'titty/feel time' yet?

Might be a lttle more than that if Adele feels Aida is taking her place.

But it looks like Danaya is keeping her distances.