Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

when Irma and Anna left the apt

the children took over and I'm not a pedo this apt is off limits for me

I look at the comments here and some pics but

seeing the number of posts, RLC will keep this sorry set up, lol

I feel for Aida but really would like to know what the rift is about

unless, it's all arranged, lol

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Thestarider said:

Tonight we learned that you should not call Danaya "You Sexy Thing".

DnyPukegesture.gif

I get the sentiment Danaya but your gesture doesn't really make sense.

dnyGunheadgesture.gif

Eric, it actually make a lot of sense when you think about.Top picture is self explanatory. The bottom picture to me says "i could just blow my brains out because I was stupid and did not think", 

One think about Danaya, you really get to a side of her when she been drinking, we rarely ever see. If all this is because of guy, he is fool, that is one incredible, beautiful woman sitting there.

I understood thes. I just found funny that she mimed the blood splatter coming from the mouth instead of the other side of the head. 

As for why I really think it's about a text message she received in english. Here's the audio file of her reading it and adele laughing at the end :

http://www7.zippyshare.com/v/ReXq37rC/file.html

• Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, ericjeanjean said:

I understood thes. I just found funny that she mimed the blood splatter coming from the mouth instead of the other side of the head. 

As for why I really think it's about a text message she received in english. Here's the audio file of her reading it and adele laughing at the end :

http://www7.zippyshare.com/v/ReXq37rC/file.html

Do you have to sign up to zippyshare to view videos and audio files?

6 minutes ago, ww_watcher said:

On a happier note...I wonder what Aida is studying? She has been writing and has her calculator out. I'm going to guess she has more active brain cells, than the two roomies, and appears to be exercising them.

I don't think so she is back in danaya's bed

Well that was still hard to understand but what the heck. Not sure about the log in for zippy. There's a number of download buttons. I just click the orange download button in the upper right and it works.