Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

yes she is in her bed sleeping

Aide is using water colors like I did when I was in grade school, can someone tell me if these girls go to school, or is it that they live in such a depressed economy and life that using water colors is a treat, because it was no different with Adele and Danaya.?????? 

• Upvote 1

48 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

... Aide is using water colors like I did when I was in grade school, can someone tell me if these girls go to school, or is it that they live in such a depressed economy and life that using water colors is a treat, because it was no different with Adele and Danaya.?????? 

Aquarelle is something you can operate at a fairly high level. ... It's nice that she has some real interests beside the smartphone and outside party, i think. .... :) .... Even, If it is somehow tragic that such a promising person as aida is systematically excluded from their roommates. :( ... Very bad casting of RLC, again. ... When will Adele finally leave? ... Maybe the two conspirators will move out together. ... That would be very nice. :)

On 28.3.2016 at 0:54 AM, legrandrobert said:

When I look at Aida's room and that she thinks she's a princess makes me Wonder if Adele is maybe is right about Aida.  Aida seems to think very highly of herself.  Maybe she did something wrong to Adele before.

I just looked at my recording of the day. ... The scene in Danayas room, when Adele coming into the room and Aida shortly after withdrawing, because both ignored her almost complete. ... That is to bad to be true, i think. ...  The whole thing seems extremely implausible to me and I suspect more and more an ailing story created by RLC, to make this apartment interesting again. ... :( ... Too bad. ... The good old time of reallity seems to be over. :(

• Upvote 3

i hope that you are reading these posts because you need to know how we feel about you and danaya.you2 have destroyed this apt and it was no accident you purposely to fuck rlc us and anyelse that came in contact with you.you are a pathetic human being that reap what you have sewn you and danaya.

There's too much hate here for Danaya and Adele. Yes I do not like how Adele mistreats Aida, but clearly they have some personal history - Aida spread some misinformation about Adele and for all we know it may have been very damaging, especially if Adele's family and friends heard about it as we suspect. We keep asking Adele to forgive Aida, but maybe what she did was unforgivable - we just do not know, so we are not in a position to judge.

As for Danaya, she is an insecure and easily influenced girl who is close to Adele because Adele makes her feel more confident and outgoing. I do not believe she has any malicious intent and I am sure she does not dislike Aida, nor does she disrespect her.

Are these two my favourite girls from this apartment? No. Do I think they should suffer abuse for acting the way they have? No. Would I like to see them all get on better? Of course! But the situation is only temporary and will change soon. I think RLC has made a big mistake putting girls who have personal problems in the same apartment, and I have cancelled my subscription and will only renew if a big change is made, but I am sick of the hatred directed towards these girls. The problem lies with RLC, not with Danaya, Adele or Aida. Too much negativity here!

• Upvote 6