Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

16 minutes ago, legrandrobert said:

could it be that the phone call or text that made her cry last night was to tell her that she had to go  ? And she was sad because she wouldn't see a boyfriend anymore ?

I don't know legrand, I didn't get to see any of that last night.  I read where she was crying and maybe it has something to do with leaving.  I don't think Danaya is ready to leave yet and that might have been what upset her.

Guest beaver67
1 minute ago, Thestarider said:

It appears the Danaya has just done some spring cleaning, and sending some stuff home with Adele, She is returning clothes to the closet, but has sent home all her nice dresses and shoes

guess that means no clubbing for Danaya

je commençais à me sentir mal de voir Dayana partir  et suivre Adèle

c'est vrai j'ai été dur parfois avec Dayana mais malheureusement avec le recul c'est à cause de l'influence de Adèle que j' ai été comme cela

Adèle n'aurait jamais du  etre dans cet appart elle a pris en "otage" Dayana avec ses sorties et RLC et les membres indirectement avec ses sorties de Merde

tous leurs problèmes extérieurs n'auraient jamais  du franchir le palier et nous impliquer dans leurs histoires ce n'était pas nos problèmes

Adèle bon retour et jamais te revoir

• Upvote 3

4 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

This is why I wish the chat feature wasn't available!!  It has ruined the forum in my opinion.

Here is something we agree on. Although I understand the maintenance required when we post a lot on the boards, the chat drags half of the conversation off the board - more or less requiring you to use it to keep up with everything. Add to that the messages disappear faster than lightning if it's busy - and you lose the conversation anyway. I never liked "group chat". It requires a level of time I'm not willing to spend.

• Upvote 4

2 minutes ago, alanohio said:

Here is something we agree on. Although I understand the maintenance required when we post a lot on the boards, the chat drags half of the conversation off the board - more or less requiring you to use it to keep up with everything. Add to that the messages disappear faster than lightning if it's busy - and you lose the conversation anyway. I never liked "group chat". It requires a level of time I'm not willing to spend.

I totally agree with you!  I wish the admin or mods could disable it.

• Upvote 1