Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

2 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

After 4 hours and 23 minutes,,,Vika finally put bra and panties on lmaoo!!!

That could be a new record...i think the previous one was held by danaya for putting makeup on.  Anyway, things looking good in the apartment.  Just wish danaya would get up and out of that bed before bedsores set in!

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, canito said:

que va a ser triste porque creo que si ella no discutir o golpea Aida creo vika va a terminar golpeando danaya.just por el hecho de cómo trataron a Aida en el vika principio y Aida se golpeaban la mierda de Danaya, puede Danaya probablemente manejar uno, pero no dos people.plus Danaya se va a sentir celos porque ella tiene saber con quien hablar o pasar un rato con ella no puede agarrar y sepan queridos tetas Danaya anymore.plus se echan a cabo el proyecto.:biggrin: 

Lo que tiene que hacer es la maleta y salir en busca de su "ama".Esta chica sobra en el apartamento

• Upvote 1

good morning y'all just woke up last I saw was adele leave and went back to bed . from what I have read to catch up on what went on , I am not so surprised about the bath with aida and vika. now from the kitchen part  I can believe. hate to c people argue and fight over some stupid things like dishes. food could be under stood but it takes a real person just to doo the good thing and wash them up even if u didn't  make mess.as long as it isn't a ongoing repeat. Now for the Additude of danaya is uncalled for. yes she may be said that adele left  like she was when ilona left but with all to respect , if u think about it , Ilona started with the child nonsense about the way adele was treated at first and adele didn't like it but then came in the picture aida and then again the repete to her now with vika in the pictures the tables are  being turned I can c. lets just hope the kiddy game will be over soon . and the adult situations between the roommate's start showing . It is better to work together instead of against one another . danaya u need  to drop ilona she is bad news . Open your eye's please and c that picture she is  painting of  you . girl u r so better w/o ilona or adele .u can do better . it is called having faith in yourself aida and vika could guid u to a better path if u let them in your cyrcle .

• Upvote 3

3 hours ago, alanohio said:

I think it would be best for Aida and Vika to simply clean up after themselves - even if a few dishes are Danaya's until Danaya leaves. No sense to increase tension - it doesn't matter anymore since Danaya will be gone in a few weeks. Maybe if they treat her with kid gloves, she will come around and try and join in. If I were the girls, that's what I would do anyway.

I think it best if they all set the rules to clean up after THEMSELVES

• Upvote 2