Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

3 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Did you all know that Kami lived in the penthouse almost two weeks prior to the cameras being turned on, and it is well known, Every new person that come to this apartment for the two years it is been on RLC has gone through the very same thing, usually 10 to 12 hours time to accommodate them. But this same discussion comes up every single time... WHY ????? or the stupid orgy/lesbian speculation.

Ya all crack me up:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

All I have to say about Kami living in the apartment for two weeks before the camera's were turned on, is that she is not new to RLC at all and it just goes to show you how special she is!!!  As for a new person coming into the Barcelona apartment, they are never going to get used to the camera's ever......you have seen it time and time again, they never get used to the cameras!!!

Sometimes I crack my own self up ROFLMAO....

• Upvote 1

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

2 minutes ago, mr1010 said:

Ugh, Thes. I can't take this! You, me, alan and beaver trying to talk sense here. Useless!

LOL, I only do it for one reason. I feel it's my duty to try and define reality for some folks. It would be easy to say "Hell, it doesn't effect me what they think", but that's why this country is so screwed up - too many people saying "the hell with it".

• Upvote 1

Just now, HarleyFatboy said:

Now you understand!!!

I always did understand Harley - YOUR the one that wants to do more.

If you quit paying them, you've dona all you can do - and guess what, it didn't make a bit of difference.

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, beaver67 said:

they have not cut them off before- why now, and anyway- why were the cams rolling w/ Irma & Anna

I've had a subscription to RLC almost a year. I've seen them shut down different apartments for all kinds of reasons.I can't speak to Irma and Anna because I don't remember that. Some time ago Nina & Kira had a huge party and they shut off the cameras for the party. I think turning them off at 11:30 at night is something to bitch about because I just don't think a new girl is coming in that late. Maybe I'm wrong.  I also don't think they would shut it off for them having sex either. I simply think they have a guest coming by who doesn't want to be on camera so they shut it down just like K&K- Sex may be a part of that but we'll never know.  There really is nothing to do but wait. i'm not cancelling my subscription over this but I'm ticked off for tonight  that I'm coming home from work to see an apartment that has a girl leaving  in 2 days and is shut down.

2 minutes ago, alanohio said:

If you still believe in that archaic myth Harley, your showing your age more than me. The customer's power in today's market, as I've said, is his wallet. Period.

The problem with that theory, Harley, is that if a business wants to do that, ignore the customer, they can. Maybe at their peril, but it is their choice.

Look Harley, you voted with your wallet and don't subscribe. So you got this already. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, daily said:

when I spoke orgy on chat it was a joke .cool Thes please
you say why the apartment maintenace I understood

Its ok, daily. I joke sometimes too. Although no one can tell sometimes, lol!

3 minutes ago, alanohio said:

I always did understand Harley - YOUR the one that wants to do more.

If you quit paying them, you've dona all you can do - and guess what, it didn't make a bit of difference.

Once again we will just have to agree to disagree alan.  Most people take the easy way out in such debates!!!

Guest beaver67
Just now, Kkru394 said:

I've had a subscription to RLC almost a year. I've seen them shut down different apartments for all kinds of reasons.I can't speak to Irma and Anna because I don't remember that. Some time ago Nina & Kira had a huge party and they shut off the cameras for the party. I think turning them off at 11:30 at night is something to bitch about because I just don't think a new girl is coming in that late. Maybe I'm wrong.  I also don't think they would shut it off for them having sex either. I simply think they have a guest coming by who doesn't want to be on camera so they shut it down just like K&K- Sex may be a part of that but we'll never know.  There really is nothing to do but wait. i'm not cancelling my subscription over this but I'm ticked off for tonight  that I'm coming home from work to see an apartment that has a girl leaving  in 2 days and is shut down.

I totally understand what you are saying, and yes I am ticked off to, as are many of us. It would have been nice to see the next to days before Danaya leaves, but guess it was not meant to be. As you said- we will have to wait- thanks for your reply

8 minutes ago, alanohio said:

LOL, I only do it for one reason. I feel it's my duty to try and define reality for some folks. It would be easy to say "Hell, it doesn't effect me what they think", but that's why this country is so screwed up - too many people saying "the hell with it".

I appreciate greatly your approach alan. If more people were like you, this world would be a better place.

You, me and Thes are the voices of sanity here. We all look at it slightly differently but come to the same conclusion.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, beaver67 said:

I totally understand what you are saying, and yes I am ticked off to, as are many of us. It would have been nice to see the next to days before Danaya leaves, but guess it was not meant to be. As you said- we will have to wait- thanks for your reply

Maybe we will see them tomorrow beaver. i do want to see Danaya before she goes.