Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

13 hours ago, mikeof26 said:

if I had to choose from all the women in the world who I want to date it would be danyna all the way

I think she did good job keeping us wondering  what next , I think Danaya she is beautiful inside and outside I am going to miss her!!  

• Upvote 3

Guest beaver67
Just now, Thestarider said:

One thing you can count on with the all girls apartment, is they will come and have fun and then they will go back home.......Variety is the spice of life, and this apartment is quite spicy :biggrin:

no doubt about it- there has been a lot of fun in the past, and hopefully the future, that overshadows the bad

Guest beaver67
Just now, Nick said:

I think she did good job keeping us wondering  what next , I think Danaya she is beautiful inside and outside I am going to miss her!!  

she did keep us guessing, that is for sure

Isn't it sad to see Dayana in her bed playing computer games all alone on her last night. For all the pleasure she has given us over the past 3 months, I'd have thought the other two could have taken her out for a farewell meal at least. It shouldn't end like this. :sad:

• Upvote 4