Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

10 minutes ago, winnlove said:

Clivebb, moi j'ai lu que les mecs d'Elisa et Vika avaient des soucis de visa européen pour venir à Barcelone. On verra bien...

oui,j'ai lu çà aussi mais qu'apparement ils viendrait quand même mais çà prendrait plus de temps que prevu,

s'ils peuvent pas venir pour une histoire de visa,ce serait vraiment dommage sinon cet appartment va vite devenir lassant et quand le soleil et la chaleur vont arriver sur barcelone et bien les filles seront toujours parti à la plage,en ville et dans les clubs quasi tous les soirs donc pas super interessant,je connais la musique à present avec rlc durant la periode d'été

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

C'est vrai Clivebb. Sache que la chaleur et le soleil sont déjà présent à Barcelone Aida, allait à la plage tous les matins pendant 1 semaine, et le Barça a joué ce week-end avec 23°. donc, l'été est bien installé à Barcelone. Si leur mec arrivent, je ne pense pas voir plus...sachant qu'il y a les caméras, et en plus RLC n'aime pas cela. (prouvé par le passé avec Milana et Coco) 

4 minutes ago, winnlove said:

C'est vrai Clivebb. Sache que la chaleur et le soleil sont déjà présent à Barcelone Aida, allait à la plage tous les matins pendant 1 semaine, et le Barça a joué ce week-end avec 23°. donc, l'été est bien installé à Barcelone. Si leur mec arrivent, je ne pense pas voir plus...sachant qu'il y a les caméras, et en plus RLC n'aime pas cela. (prouvé par le passé avec Milana et Coco) 

Kami et Kristy y allaient presque tous les jours jusqu'à 7:00--8:00pm.

4 minutes ago, legrandrobert said:

Kami et Kristy y allaient presque tous les jours jusqu'à 7:00--8:00pm.

oui et les pires c'était milana/coco qui rentrait le soir de la plage et venait juste dans l'appartement pour manger,se doucher et se changer le tout en 30 minutes et partait aussitôt pour faire la fête toute la nuit tout les soirs,c'était super chiant à regarder car on les voyait quasiment jamais ici,j'espere que cet été ce sera pas le même cirque avec les filles qui seront là

• Upvote 1

Tonight has left me very cold attitude has Vika with Danaya late. I recognize that even being a follower of Vika, it was wrong.
But the important thing is to recognize the time Danaya, which has been, from my point of view a participant. With its pluses and minuses, he has understood its role within the house and its interaction cn the other girls.
You searched many times to show and some he has succeeded. Therefore, thank Danaya.
Finally, just wish him the best of luck outside the convent.
She's a great girl and deserves to be happy and be lucky in life.

• Upvote 5

3 minutes ago, vortios said:

Tonight has left me very cold attitude has Vika with Danaya late. I recognize that even being a follower of Vika, it was wrong.
But the important thing is to recognize the time Danaya, which has been, from my point of view a participant. With its pluses and minuses, he has understood its role within the house and its interaction cn the other girls.
You searched many times to show and some he has succeeded. Therefore, thank Danaya.
Finally, just wish him the best of luck outside the convent.
She's a great girl and deserves to be happy and be lucky in life.

i kind of agree.  i wish i could agree more.  My only real difference is that i think Danaya was too easily influenced by ilona, adele and now vika.  It seemed she could have gotten along with aida and elisa but chose to buddy up with the other girl in the apartment at the time. In my opinion, she needs to learn to lead and, lead by example.   Other than that, i agree with you and also wish her well in life.

• Upvote 4

1 minute ago, dana3 said:

i kind of agree.  i wish i could agree more.  My only real difference is that i think Danaya was too easily influenced by ilona, adele and now vika.  It seemed she could have gotten along with aida and elisa but chose to buddy up with the other girl in the apartment at the time. In my opinion, she needs to learn to lead and, lead by example.   Other than that, i agree with you and also wish her well in life.

Some people in life are just followers it's hard to change them

• Upvote 3

Elisa is just another teaser, she is scared to be a real woman, The last of the real women walked out that front door when ANNA and IRMA left, and since then nothing but girls with the mentality of school girls.

:angry: Elisa could be great if she chose to be, and even could be another legacy to be remembered like K&K and IRMA and ANNA, and of course NORA . unfortunately I am afraid that will not happen.:sad::sad::sad:

• Upvote 4