Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

2 hours ago, maxfactor said:

Really?  How do you know that?  Which countries law are you going by?  Did you read the contracts?  ...and please don't tell me ...well here in the US...bla bla bla

agreed. Rlc rights the contracts tenants agree to it or not. Now Im not saying rlc included it in the contract but i think they should.

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

1 hour ago, Anti zionist said:

The things on this apartment getting worse and worst. Vika invites her boyfriend now (in my country you can tell for him MALAKAS.. hahahaha? Damn and we all want to saw some lesbian action, and now what, with this shithead guy around there.. I am very disappointed with this situation.. Vika honey, YES you are girl for house, you clean, you wash like a good  'maid', but go somewhere else with your trendy 'puppet' you have to fuck all day.. And i dont like her attitude sometimes either... (Yesterday night if you remember Danaya was downstairs and watching something on her phone, and when arrives Vika completely naked Danaya moves to another chair to sit Vika.. But this bitch was leaving in her room to sleep and our poor Danaya staring over than 10 times the staircase to come down, but nothing happens! That made me mad yesterday) Only my beautifull blond angel worth it there.. Elisa <3 <3!!! If you remember that good night they have a few days before downstairs, Elisa wanted something more with Danaya (with all of her mincing and her dapper and her body language etc), but our cow boobies girl did not!! Anyway the substance is to bring there another girl 'open' like Elisa, to see what happened then.

lol too right

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Alexfert123 said:

Elisa is eating semi naked in the living room. She is wearing a white bath robe but you can just see her tits and pussy. She does not care anything the presence Vika's boyfriend in the department, she did the same

Absolutely, Alex. What is wrong with these people thinking she will cover up with him there? First of all, Elisa doesn't give a shit about nudity. She shows everything over the balcony to all of Barcelona. Secondly, Vika, Danaya and talked about having sex with their bf's there. The only thing  that will not happen is that Vika will not want Elisa to see his dick or perhaps them fucking. But then again, will she even show us? I doubt it. This is after all a tease apt.

On 4/20/2016 at 5:28 PM, hiddenwood7468 said:

2016-04-20at01-26-25.png

Eaven Elisa got pist at Vica look Elisa trying to tell us Vika is beach :-) when Danaya was so kind to Vica asking her to seat and eat and watch the iphone  together last day of her in the apartment 

• Upvote 2

Well I sit all dumbfounded, I watch ever single show of The Paper Chase, then watched all the reruns and now from time to time watch in on the interent.

Mr, Charles W. Kingsfield and the law review..........You guys don't know shit about contract law. I mean everything I learned about contract law on that show must be BS.

The people on CC know far more than the all researchers for that show  and the 5 years it was on TV.

Man I am so disappointed by the events on this forum that I wasted so much time watching that show, when I could have learned all I needed to know about contract law in 3 pages on CC

God what a waste of time that was.:angry::angry::angry:

WTF does all the have to do with commenting on the girls apartment ?????? we already know all RLC tenants sign contracts. What company in their right mind would not have them under contract.

• Upvote 2

26 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Well I sit all dumbfounded, I watch ever single show of The Paper Chase, then watched all the reruns and now from time to time watch in on the interent.

Mr, Charles W. Kingsfield and the law review..........You guys don't know shit about contract law. I mean everything I learned about contract law on that show must be BS.

The people on CC know far more than the all researchers for that show  and the 5 years it was on TV.

Man I am so disappointed by the events on this forum that I wasted so much time watching that show, when I could have learned all I needed to know about contract law in 3 pages on CC

God what a waste of time that was.:angry::angry::angry:

WTF does all the have to do with commenting on the girls apartment ?????? we already know all RLC tenants sign contracts. What company in their right mind would not have them under contract.

Thes, if you read my post already, I am sorry. I have lost my mind. I will put myself in the pena\alty box.

Edited by mr1010
Mistake

I have to tell all of you that I have just about had enough of all of you.  You have no idea how to enjoy this site, and enjoy the fact that you don't have to climb trees to see into people's lives.  How convenient it is for all of us to see some really interesting couples, single people and just wacky behavior.

Why not just enjoy for a moment?  Take this anger and bullshit and move it to the Flame Wars.  Some of us are trying to watch some pretty ladies.

If something doesn't change very soon, I am dropping RLC and CC and not looking back.  I want to have fun, not listen to a bunch of old men fighting over nothing.

• Upvote 8

1 minute ago, gelsgels6 said:

I have to tell all of you that I have just about had enough of all of you.  You have no idea how to enjoy this site, and enjoy the fact that you don't have to climb trees to see into people's lives.  How convenient it is for all of us to see some really interesting couples, single people and just wacky behavior.

Why not just enjoy for a moment?  Take this anger and bullshit and move it to the Flame Wars.  Some of us are trying to watch some pretty ladies.

If something doesn't change very soon, I am dropping RLC and CC and not looking back.  I want to have fun, not listen to a bunch of old men fighting over nothing.

I agree. In fact, I am going to go back and delete my series of comments in the hopes those involved in this discussion will consider doing the same. We do need to try, however, to disagree without resorting to insults.

• Upvote 2