Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

9 minutes ago, winnlove said:

Je pense que les 2 filles (Elisa et Rita) ne seraient pas gênées de se montrer à leur et notre avantage. Elisa nous l'a déjà démontré et Rita, pourrait la suivre, car elle est fière de son nouveau physique attrayant. Vika tiendra son mec dans sa chambre, pendant que Elisa et Rita sont sexy dans le salon! Ce serait plaisant pour elles et pour nous.. 

It's true winnlove, Elisa and Rita can walk or be scantily clad in the living room while Vika and her boyfriend are in the bedroom. It would be good that happen, for us viewers would be good at least.  But if they decide to be topless only in their rooms , it would be very boring

• Upvote 1

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

10 minutes ago, ze81 said:

For how many days is the dude using that blue shorts!?Its day time..night time..always with those shorts,they must stink!Just like the little dude inside them.

yes ze81, the Vika's boyfriend brought little clothing used almost the same every day , this makes understand that he will not be for long time. Someone said in another forum that he may leave the apartment tomorrow , hopefully that is true

• Upvote 2

18 hours ago, legrandrobert said:

The problem is she has nobody to talk to , we need a third girl in the apt. for Elisa.  And send Vika and scarecrow Zombie home, or better send them to Siberia.

Why do we need Ukrainians in Siberia? Take them himself. :biggrin:

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, clivebb said:

with the return of rita,now i will be concentred only with elisa,rita and kamila,for vika/bf i will just use the preview thumbnails until some interesting action start with these two

I think Rita and Elisa will have some hottt action..... no doubt. Vika and bf will mostly stay to theirselves and have their action. I still dont like him being there.

• Upvote 1

18 hours ago, clivebb said:

they are really not intelligent,i understand they are shy doing sex on cameras but they have just to do that under the cover for hide everything,it's simple,that's can be the first step and day after day maybe they can remove the blanket,i really don't understand why this guy have accepted to come here,i see nothing motivation with him for fuck on cameras

Maybe this is the real life? Nightmare. Nora, give us a script! :biggrin:

• Upvote 1