Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

1 minute ago, hflyer said:

Clive thank you very much for your info. I am not sure I want to give them any more money. This depends on the content of their services (apartments) and also their attitude. Maybe I can find a way to have a full membership for FREE. THIS is what they have made my mind thing of this moment. They could just reinstate my account or refund the REST of my money, since they knew who I am they could monitor me, and still take my money, while I was respecting their rules. They CHOOSE to confiscate my money (STEAL) and that is NOT acceptable. Its NOT the money, its the PRINCIPLE. So ANOTHER stone in their GLASS HOUSE

i agree i understand you,i have stay long time with free cams during a period,i was too angry with the comportment of rlc,

do what i have say if one day you want try create new account and normaly you will not banned again

7 minutes ago, hflyer said:

Clive thank you very much for your info. I am not sure I want to give them any more money. This depends on the content of their services (apartments) and also their attitude. Maybe I can find a way to have a full membership for FREE. THIS is what they have made my mind thing of this moment. They could just reinstate my account or refund the REST of my money, since they knew who I am they could monitor me, and still take my money, while I was respecting their rules. They CHOOSE to confiscate my money (STEAL) and that is NOT acceptable. Its NOT the money, its the PRINCIPLE. So ANOTHER stone in their GLASS HOUSE

in their agreement you are not supposed to resuscribe if you have been banned

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, phantomcapsnet said:

in their agreement you are not supposed to resuscribe if you have been banned

I agree with you phantom, but RLC is supposed not to be a  ROBOT, its supposed to be run by HUMANS, I have CLEARLY stated in my mail, that I will ABIDE by their rules and THAT'S why I resubscribed with a CLEAN account without ANY intention of violating their rules. Everyone makes mistakes. Everyone deserves AT LEAST A SECOND CHANCE. But RLC is run by PERFECT people that NEVER make mistakes, they have NO idea or experience of forgiveness or SECOND chances. You are either PERFECT or you DIE !!!! What a motto, What a company, What support, What kind of ALIENS running this business, what ARROGANCE, and I would not be surprised if they are PROUD of their behavior, go figure it out. !!!!!

If they have such an IRON fist, well.... there is an ABUNDANCE of iron on this planet !! :) They are the WORST company I ever came across in my life, they don't even have the MINIMUM of treatment to the people that make their LIVING. This is so RIDICULOUS that maybe that's what makes their hormones peak, an erection !!!!

Such arrogance its a first for me. But again is the type of business they are into.

Think of WHAT type of people start such a business. Money oriented, NO formal education, like drug trafficking, people of the lowest quality in life, capitalizing in the most ancient need of people, need for MEN. So their attitude speaks LOTS of their education, moral attitudes, social behavior ect. I can call them iPIMPS,

No respect to the people that make their living.

I have to be honest. After my last email, I have expected even a shred of human feelings as a response. But, of course, NO response. They respond only if your email has the dollar sign somewhere. You are a PIMP CUSTOMER, OBEY them, pay them, KICK you if you don't respect THEIR rules. DON'T EXPECT THEM TO RESPECT YOU. Since when a PIMP respected a customer that made him the PIMP his IS.

Its a shame. If I was a CEO in in RLC, and with their phenomenal success, for now, I would in SIX MONTHS THE MOST, make this side THE side. I mean THE SIDE on the internet. But history NEVER TAUGHT anything to anyone. They will follow their arrogant likes....

• Upvote 3

7 minutes ago, hflyer said:

(rant removed)

So you knew posting the images was a offense that could get you banned, but you did it anyway. You knowingly broke the rules and got caught. You can't come and talk about principles and them being arrogant after that. Then you expect them to forget about all that just because you said sorry and wants to come back in? Actions have consequences and now you have to live with it. Simple as that. I think their rules are way too strict and I wish we were allowed to post images from the streams but we all know we can't.

• Upvote 2

59 minutes ago, Spoon said:

So you knew posting the images was a offense that could get you banned, but you did it anyway. You knowingly broke the rules and got caught. You can't come and talk about principles and them being arrogant after that. Then you expect them to forget about all that just because you said sorry and wants to come back in? Actions have consequences and now you have to live with it. Simple as that. I think their rules are way too strict and I wish we were allowed to post images from the streams but we all know we can't.

Spoon I have Apologized about my actions. I took responsibility about them, I have even told them they were RIGHT to ban me. Then in the new account, without ANY infringement to their rules, and an ASSURANCE I will abide them, they banned me. No email about it, no explanation, not a SINGLE COMMENT, as if every character they type COSTS money. I pay for my mistakes, I take responsibility for them. You seem to be an ANGEL, you never make mistakes, but if you do make a mistake you must pay for the rest of your life. OK mate, thanks for the lesson, you are right, it is simple as that. You don't believe in apologies, or forgiveness or second chances, you are REALLY an ANGEL !!!!! a PERFECT soul. !!!!! But INTOLERANCE creates REACTIONS :(

• Upvote 1

@hflyer: i don't know where you live but when you want suscribe,what billing operator choice you have(segpay,verotel....) ?

here in france we had segpay and verotel and now we have just segpay(no more verotel) i think alot of members have complain and verotel get tired with that and have stopped the colaboration with rlc site. i know before if i was banned of segpay,if i used the same credit card on verotel,my id was different but now i have just segpay choice.

1 hour ago, clivebb said:

@hflyer: i don't know where you live but when you want suscribe,what billing operator choice you have(segpay,verotel....) ?

here in france we had segpay and verotel and now we have just segpay(no more verotel) i think alot of members have complain and verotel get tired with that and have stopped the colaboration with rlc site. i know before if i was banned of segpay,if i used the same credit card on verotel,my id was different but now i have just segpay choice.

I am in Europe and I have both choices, but again  I REPEAT, I have been in online services in more or less my whole life.

RLC has the WORST management in any angle you see it. The WORST, their success its in their product which it will not be unique for a long time. This is INTERNET, banning someone for EVER automatically creates the URGE for the banned subscriber to DEFEND him/herself. Most baned subscribers are NAIVE but maybe 1% are HACKERS or professionals that are TURNED towards HACKING because they feel CHEATED, ANGRY, DECEIVED, etc, etc....

This is why RLC is the worst management company in the whole world. They THINK they can DEPEND on their SUCCESS and that gives them the easy option to be arrogant, if they were managed by a PROPER business CEO they would treat their ASSETS, that means US, with RESPECT and EXPLOIT us, not PUNISH us, anyway.... too tired tonight to highlight the million mistakes of RLC, and its a shame because they are dynamically, right now, able to dominate their market, but instead they are shooting themselves on the foot. History repeats and always will !!!!

• Upvote 2

i agree with that hflyer,rlc don't give a second chance,rlc act like a robot,they don't listen the members (old or new).

rlc spend more time to search and bann members on the web than fixe some cameras problem or quality !

and now we have always this light watermark permanently on pay cameras,it's just horrible,i don't know if im gonna continue long time with rlc

• Upvote 2

18 hours ago, legrandrobert said:

Look at the video, when Elisa was fooling around on the couch, she kept looking at the top of the stairs.  Could it be that she wants Zombie Boy to see her half naked and see what a real woman looks like ???

I think so Robert. Miss you on the chat. You OK? She would love to give him a peek, lol!

• Upvote 3