Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

1 hour ago, Thorhart said:

No please blue&bonnie porkshop you and your bullshit should have stayed on reallifecamfan.

Just because someone has the name Bonnie doesn't necessarily mean it's the same one from a RLC Apartment.

Thank you cacjc. i just say what i see and here. We spend more Time in this apt then other people do so we see and hear a lot more then them. and yes Blue does Have a bother name pockchop and he stay stoned on pain pill and pot and he has made  Blue & Bonnie Look bad by coming on and say a lot of billshit but now he gone back to South Caroline. He was watching our home and dog. Blue is in a long term care center which some people say that billshit. I not able to be on here all the time Blue insurance would not cover a nurse so i have to stay with him all the time. We live in Tampa Florida. It seem we are not going to be welcome here so i my not be back. Good day to you and thank you for what you said

Wow I am back to this appartement after quite a time away and I am surprised what is going on there:

Vika brought a hairy Rasputin. (Seems to be her boyfriend?) Obviously he prevents her running naked around anymore :angry:

Danaya got replaced by Rita who obviously wont show anything to us or even wants to communicate with the others. Only reason shes there is she needs a cheap place to stay during her studies.  :angry:

Only light in there is Elisa. So please RLC get rid of the three others and get Elisa some new girls :exclamation:

• Upvote 7

Elisa and Rita -- so damn sexy, and classy. Vika not sure what she is. Now he's ..... well he's VERY STRANGE!!!!!!!  # At least we got 2 hotttt girls here. Maybe they can have some fun together ..... if you know what im thinking. Damn i wish i could understand the Russian language.

• Upvote 1