Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

The reason for this beautiful images and freedom at home,first man to allow it to be there and send angry should the fire mentality and management,After that man home,Then he responds to viewers and participants to be at home,What is very clear and simple.....This man fired home, send and let it go.....Send and let it go.

ggggoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, jayp1220259 said:

this is a game that they both are playing on us.too many things just do not add up.how can she be angry with him this and the next playing with him.bullshit.

I think thats part of his therapy...

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, jayp1220259 said:

this is the biggest crock of shit i have ever seen.i was feeling sorry for vika but now i do not.there is something wrong here

THIS!

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, joejo said:

Oh yea I saw her. I almost freaked out this time the way she crunched her legs together and then rubbed that pussy a lil.... was a lil different this time. She gives me chill bumps plus other things lol.

Jeojo what time was that . at night she watch her Ipad , I saw once 3am Pacific time that was a good one 

8 minutes ago, ze81 said:

13 minutes ago, jayp1220259 said:

this is the biggest crock of shit i have ever seen.i was feeling sorry for vika but now i do not.there is something wrong here

I feel sorry for us paying money to live with such a tramp RLC should take immediate action, or may be this is a game by RLC to manipulate us , do they have access to this Forum, anybody knows????