Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Just now, maxfactor said:

The pharmacy call your meds are ready

Typical response from you!   I want to know how you know that the previews are by hits from people watching a particular camera and not from motion detection!!!

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Typical response from you!   I want to know how you know that the previews are by hits from people watching a particular camera and not from motion detection!!!

Lmao i agree too Harley. Great post!!! Noo one really knows. I said Max, but meant Harley lol.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

For what it's worth, I think the motion detection is a factor in selecting the top cams because when there is no movement on a camera It almost instantly disappears from the thumbnail list. However only RLC can enlighten us on their exact method.

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

It's fucking simple...look at the thumbs from #1 to 7 right now #1 is the C&S in the bath (which is typically the type of thing that people like to look at on here) next is Elisa getting ready to go out in her room far from the camera, next is Elisa closer to the camera, next Is Zoya far and then Zoya close, then Paul and Laura and then Hector and susan in their room.  All very popular people, events and locations...Sasha and Dasha who are continuously moving  in their respective kitchens at the moment do not make it into the top 6 cameras.  That's my deduction...it's my theory on why movement is not the only fucking factor you conspiracy idiot.  people are watching what they want/hope to see and the thumbs are ranking it

• Upvote 1

I hope Elisa and Rita go out get drunk, and have a hell of a good time.... jus be careful. When you come home please dont fall down the step. We would hae to see anything happen to you two girls. Happy Cinco De Mayo to you girls, and everyone here too.

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

It's fucking simple...look at the thumbs from #1 to 7 right now #1 is the C&S in the bath (which is typically the type of thing that people like to look at on here) next is Elisa getting ready to go out in her room far from the camera, next is Elisa closer to the camera, next Is Zoya far and then Zoya close, then Paul and Laura and then Hector and susan in their room.  All very popular people, events and locations...Sasha and Dasha who are continuously moving  in their respective kitchens at the moment do not make it into the top 6 cameras.  That's my deduction...it's my theory on why movement is not the only fucking factor you conspiracy idiot.  people are watching what they want/hope to see and the thumbs are ranking it

Exactly. The thumbnails are ordered by how many clicks to open those rooms are recorded.

1 minute ago, ericjeanjean said:

For what it's worth, I think the motion detection is a factor in selecting the top cams because when there is no movement on a camera It almost instantly disappears from the thumbnail list. However only RLC can enlighten us on their exact method.

EJJ....I agree with you in the fact that we don't know how it is setup by RLC.   It could be that they have it setup to cycle 3 or 4 certain apartments to the front of the preview screen, apartments like Barca  K&K  N&B  M&S.   Who knows for sure!   Lets assume for a minute that they are setup by RLC for the apartments they may think are the most popular and anytime the least bit of motion is detected in any of those apartments they go straight to the front of the line......just a thought.

The bottom line is that none of us know how they are setup and anything mentioned is just pure speculation!

By the way there are green dots next to both living room cams at C&S caused by the dog and the cat's movement...yet it is not in the thumbs at all...all 18 of them...in fact K&Ks dark empty bath without a green dot is there.ahead of the dogs and cats apartments

This might settle the thumbnail issue.  This is from RLC itself when they want you to become premium

This feature is for Premium Members only

Premium Membership Benefits:

• Motion Detection
  • Multi-Viewer (up to 4)
  • Full screen mode
  • Thumbnails of all popular cams
  • Auto-follow top cam
  • Up to 5 private simultaneous streams
  • Bonus apartments

Get Premium Membership

Already a member? Login here
  • Upvote 2

Just now, happyone said:

This might settle the thumbnail issue.  This is from RLC itself when they want you to become premium

This feature is for Premium Members only

Premium Membership Benefits:

• Motion Detection
  • Multi-Viewer (up to 4)
  • Full screen mode
  • Thumbnails of all popular cams
  • Auto-follow top cam
  • Up to 5 private simultaneous streams
  • Bonus apartments

Get Premium Membership

Already a member? Login here

Gee, someone actually looked it up :D Good Job!

1 minute ago, maxfactor said:

By the way there are green dots next to both living room cams at C&S caused by the dog and the cat's movement...yet it is not in the thumbs at all...all 18 of them...in fact K&Ks dark empty bath without a green dot is there.ahead of the dogs and cats apartments

I think we have bashed this topic enough!   You feel one way about it and I feel another, it's time to drop it and move on!!