Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

24 minutes ago, van the man said:

Having been a big fan of RLC for a few years I think my interest is finally running out. I think the stupid squeeze RLC are putting on members of CC is adding to my dissolution with the whole project.

RLC need to be careful what they are doing with the project. Punishing their customers and over charging them is no way to build a lasting business. I understand that the majority of customers live in the US but because of the strength of the dollar for almost every other country $45 is way out of reach.  

RLC viewership has dropped 20% since January (60m hits to 48m hits). If we assume the same drop in subscriptions, RLC is facing a downward spiral. So, instead of marketing their product, they are isolating it from even more customers. Strange business plan. PS: The US represents about 27% of their viewership.

• Upvote 6

Guest beaver67
17 minutes ago, Noldus said:

1602 Elisa is at it again, started to empty bottle from yesterday

she has a problem- this is disturbing to say the least

12 minutes ago, beaver67 said:

hun har et problem-dette er urovekkende å si det mildt

agree with that, but it's very sexy when she is at her best

• Upvote 2

Guest beaver67
Just now, Noldus said:

agree with that, but it's very sexy when she is at her best

agree- she is fun to watch

42 minutes ago, alanohio said:

RLC viewership has dropped 20% since January (60m hits to 48m hits). If we assume the same drop in subscriptions, RLC is facing a downward spiral. So, instead of marketing their product, they are isolating it from even more customers. Strange business plan. PS: The US represents about 27% of their viewership.

I can not see a downward spiral in this numbers.  ... Considering the graph, it even seams to be a slight increase of the viewer count since the fall of last year. Without the outline of the recent years it is really hard to say something meaningful about the development of the viewership. .... At the same time, it says nothing about the number of paying customers. It is even possible that the number of paying customers has increased during the last months. Considering there new policy (with non free apartments) this seams to be very likely, because even with most of there non paying people leving there will be a few that started to pay. ...BTW, All the other people are useless to RLC, because they would most likely never pay a dollar anyway.

Strange is what there are doing to there real customers with all this hiding, failing apartments, strange guest, ... BTW, it seams that Vanessa are moving out after an argument with Thomas. ... This is what they should fix first: The casting need some real improvement. They need to find more nice people (like N&B, S&H, ... ) and kick out some of the freeloaders (e.g. Demid). ... Maybe A&K are a first step back to there old strength. ... Lets see. 

• Upvote 3