Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

Just now, corboblanc said:

je ne sais pas si cela a été dit sur le forum, mais je remarque que le copain de vika ignore totalement les autres filles!!! dans le salon ou dans la cuisine, comme tout à l'heure avec rita, qui est venue boire un verre et discuter avec vika, le barbu ne lui a pas adressé la parole, et ne l'a même pas regardé une seule fois, alors que l'espace de la cuisine est restreint!!! pareil avec elisa dans le salon, qu'il ne regarde jamais!!! je ne sais pas pourquoi, mais barbu n'a aucune interraction avec les filles, comme si pour lui, elles n'existaient pas!!!!

I do not know if this has been said on the forum, but I notice that the vika boyfriend ignores the other girls !!! in the living room or kitchen, as just now with rita, who came for a drink and chat with vika, bearded did not speak to him, and did not even once looked, while the kitchen space is limited !!! same with Elisa in the lounge, it never looks !!! I do not know why, but has no bearded interraction with the girls, as if for him, they did not exist !!!!

Well he's either afraid of Vika's response if he does pay attention to them or he just doesnt know how to interact with them. I think it's both, because at times he doesnt know how to handle things when Vika approaches him, and trys to get him to pay attention to her. Vika sometimes cant get him to pay attention to her. He has a bad emotional problem, and others too. He's in an environment that he has no clue of how to handle. It's as simple as that i think.

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

14 minutes ago, corboblanc said:

je ne sais pas si cela a été dit sur le forum, mais je remarque que le copain de vika ignore totalement les autres filles!!! dans le salon ou dans la cuisine, comme tout à l'heure avec rita, qui est venue boire un verre et discuter avec vika, le barbu ne lui a pas adressé la parole, et ne l'a même pas regardé une seule fois, alors que l'espace de la cuisine est restreint!!! pareil avec elisa dans le salon, qu'il ne regarde jamais!!! je ne sais pas pourquoi, mais barbu n'a aucune interraction avec les filles, comme si pour lui, elles n'existaient pas!!!!

I do not know if this has been said on the forum, but I notice that the vika boyfriend ignores the other girls !!! in the living room or kitchen, as just now with rita, who came for a drink and chat with vika, bearded did not speak to him, and did not even once looked, while the kitchen space is limited !!! same with Elisa in the lounge, it never looks !!! I do not know why, but has no bearded interraction with the girls, as if for him, they did not exist !!!!

Complètement d'accord.

Irrespectueux, pas sympa... une horreur...

10 minutes ago, jayp1220259 said:

he tries to order vika around but pull off his own damn shirt 

He's afraid to undress sometimes in front of her lol. She tries her best to have fun, and sex with him, but he doesn't know how to deal with it in the situation he's in now. It's not really his fault. He has problems to say the least. He almost wont even look at the other girls or talk to them unless they speak first. Not his fault really ... it's more Vika for putting him in  this situation.

• Upvote 3

With all the talk about Vika and her boyfriend, it just goes to show you how lame RLC has become.  I find it sad that the paying members of RLC have nothing better to watch than an apartment with a girl and her challenged boyfriend because there is nothing else to watch anymore apparently.   Vika didn't put this guy in this situation, he put himself in this situation.......life is all about choices and he apparently made the wrong one coming to this apartment.   I would love to see some positive comments about other apartments on this forum for a change and not comments about how many days he wears the same color shorts or how he prepares to sit down which has been posted 30 times more than it should have been!   Let's see if this forum can be turned around and get back to how it was.   This will be a very difficult thing to do based on how boring the other apartments are and how incredibly ignorant RLC staff has become, but lets see if the forum can get back to what it once was before it also goes up in smoke!

• Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

With all the talk about Vika and her boyfriend, it just goes to show you how lame RLC has become.  I find it sad that the paying members of RLC have nothing better to watch than an apartment with a girl and her challenged boyfriend because there is nothing else to watch anymore apparently.   Vika didn't put this guy in this situation, he put himself in this situation.......life is all about choices and he apparently made the wrong one coming to this apartment.   I would love to see some positive comments about other apartments on this forum for a change and not comments about how many days he wears the same color shorts or how he prepares to sit down which has been posted 30 times more than it should have been!   Let's see if this forum can be turned around and get back to how it was.   This will be a very difficult thing to do based on how boring the other apartments are and how incredibly ignorant RLC staff has become, but lets see if the forum can get back to what it once was before it also goes up in smoke!

Harley the only thing i might disagree on is _ Im not sure he knew how "open" and  free this was. He may not have realized how free the girls were to run around naked , do anything they wanted.  Thats all i might disagree with. Don't think Vika completely told him everything about RLC.

finally i have see a shower of rita and seriously she have exactly the same comportment she had during the last summer here,

she stay always with her big ass on the cam,i have never see her full nude in front of camera and when she return in bedroom the first thing she do it's go in this corner always the back for the camera for put her bra on,this girl is just totally uninteresting,she control all her move,i hope she will stay just one month here,i have make the turn with this girl,just fucking boring,last time i watch her

• Upvote 3

16 minutes ago, joejo said:

Harley the only thing i might disagree on is _ Im not sure he knew how "open" and  free this was. He may not have realized how free the girls were to run around naked , do anything they wanted.  Thats all i might disagree with. Don't think Vika completely told him everything about RLC.

That Joe, you and I will never know!  I have to go on the belief that she did tell him all about it and wasn't there posts where people would say she went into the bathroom downstairs to talk to the guy?  I fully believe he knew all about the setup and chose to participate anyway.   This is my last post about this already heavily posted topic, but thanks for your input!

3 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

That Joe, you and I will never know!  I have to go on the belief that she did tell him all about it and wasn't there posts where people would say she went into the bathroom downstairs to talk to the guy?  I fully believe he knew all about the setup and chose to participate anyway.   This is my last post about this already heavily posted topic, but thanks for your input!

My last too Harley.

• Upvote 1

On 03/05/2016 at 11:47 PM, mr1010 said:

Happyman, how about the idea that she merely gave us a couple of tease shows to gain our interest. They worked.

She doesnt care what her 40 year old bf thinks. Hell, he asked her to fix him up!

Now she is still a lot of fun, don't get me wrong. Shows more than most have. And what a body.

Not rlc! There is nothing they can do about it. They have contracts, elisa even showed us her's.

Now part could be Vika's bf being around. But she could bate in the open with her door closed but doesn't. Has to be because the earlier were just shows.

Every girl who comes to Barce gives us a lot of nudity ad some shows early on in their time there. Then they stop (except for Adele and Danaya with their phony lez stuff). The girls who come here have done their research before they come here. They know the recipe to get the fans on their side. It isn't reinventing the wheel. So Elisa did more because she is a free spirit. But  even she knows the minimum she has to do.

And Kami and Kristy are no different. They learned from Barce too.

Agree to a point mr1010 and this apartment has become a bit of a puzzle. You have Rita who in my opinion has been placed there by Nora because there are no other girls available. She doesn't need to be there which is clear by the way she only comes back on occasional nights just to put in a minimum showing and she can earn a few $$ on the side. She has already demonstrated her professionalism by cleverly placing her body so that she never shows her puss even in the shower even though she has a body to die for but she is so aloof and a snob - a pretentious snob. She should watch her old chum Kristy and see how she has cut free and blossomed in her new location! Vika and the sloth are just so misplaced that it defies belief that RLC have been so blinkered to allow it. They are definitely not stupid so one needs to ask where is their business logic in this placement. So all the viewing hours are most probably derived from Elisa who is simply a star. She also has a body to die for but unlike Rita isn't concerned about showing it off; she drinks like a fish; she talks to plants and is fun loving. She could so easily have been a child of the 60's. In short she's my kind of girl so the longer she stays the better it will be for everyone as far as I'm concerned. 

• Upvote 5

5 minutes ago, clivebb said:

finally i have see a shower of rita and seriously she have exactly the same comportment she had during the last summer here,

she stay always with her big ass on the cam,i have never see her full nude in front of camera and when she return in bedroom the first thing she do it's go in this corner always the back for the camera for put her bra on,this girl is just totally uninteresting,she control all her move,i hope she will stay just one month here,i have make the turn with this girl,just fucking boring,last time i watch her

Are you saying that when she got in the shower she got in with her back to the cam?

3 minutes ago, joejo said:

Are you saying that when she got in the shower she got in with her back to the cam?

yes,all the time and sometime on the side but she do all for we don't see her tits in front of cameras in shower or bedroom,i hate this comportment,

it's exactly the same style of lilu

• Upvote 2