Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

Did you guys seen the agressiviness of Fidel just now,he is mad with vicka and close his fists in her direction,just he as smart and did it a little hidden...bad for rlc!

Yes i did see it. He's pissed because he thinks the other girls are being too hott for the situation. He thinks they should wear more clothes.

• Upvote 2

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

1 minute ago, news49 said:

Dommage pour vika, mais au final avec ce mec mou du cul avec aucune envie et qui dérange un peu les autres filles bah il fait chier :angry:

ouais,il fait chier tout le monde mais bon en même temps c'est pas sa faute,il a un problème dans sa tête,

faut juste feliciter rlc pour l'avoir fait venir sans aucune verification avant sur lui ! c'est du rlc quoi

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, joejo said:

Yes i did see it. He's pissed because he thinks the other girls are being too hott for the situation. He thinks they should wear more clothes.

Too hot!?In an apartment in rlc thats walking arround naked and naked massages are usual!And some dont want we complain about this stupid dude..now i want to see who defenda him and his acts!Even more than mental problems he is dangerous,thats very bad.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, clivebb said:

ouais,il fait chier tout le monde mais bon en même temps c'est pas sa faute,il a un problème dans sa tête,

faut juste feliciter rlc pour l'avoir fait venir sans aucune verification avant sur lui ! c'est du rlc quoi

Oui j'ai cru voir qu'il avait un petit problème ^^

Par contre, je l'entends jamais parler ? il est russe ou espagnole ?

2 minutes ago, news49 said:

Oui j'ai cru voir qu'il avait un petit problème ^^

Par contre, je l'entends jamais parler ? il est russe ou espagnole ?

ukrainien je crois comme vika,toute façon c'est la filiaire ukrainienne cet appart vu que c'est nora qui gère çà,il sait parler mais juste avec vika apparement et encore c'est juste,

He is dangerous, but you cant convince some people on RLC about that. If a girl flirted too much with him im seriosly afraid he'd react viontly. Hre was pissed this morning about how Elisa was dressed.

• Upvote 2

Never seen an apartment on rlc with someone thats dont want anyone walking arround naked,and even get mad with it,i pay 45$ months to see all cams and when i paid the money this apartment was minimal funcional and with some Nice sexy moments.Then this dude arrived and eats and sleeps with my money and totaly destroid the house.Crazy or not i just dont care now,i care i payed for an service and an guest screw it.

• Upvote 6

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

Never seen an apartment on rlc with someone thats dont want anyone walking arround naked,and even get mad with it,i pay 45$ months to see all cams and when i paid the money this apartment was minimal funcional and with some Nice sexy moments.Then this dude arrived and eats and sleeps with my money and totaly destroid the house.Crazy or not i just dont care now,i care i payed for an service and an guest screw it.

It makes him mad very bad when that happens. Even when Vika walks naked too much.

• Upvote 4

1 minute ago, clivebb said:

ukrainien je crois comme vika,il sait parler mais juste avec vika apparement et encore c'est juste

Au départ j'ai cru à une timidité maladive. Pas facile d'être dans un appartement avec 3 filles et 10 caméras, mais il donne plus l'impression d'être autiste ou un truc dans le genre. Enfin ça donne une ambiance bizarre dans l'appartement du coup donc j'espère que ça ne va pas s'éterniser des semaines :confused:

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, joejo said:

He is dangerous, but you cant convince some people on RLC about that. If a girl flirted too much with him im seriosly afraid he'd react viontly. Hre was pissed this morning about how Elisa was dressed.

Umbeliavle Joejo.Glad i watch a lot less this apartment.So wrong acts from Fidel..and he is an guest!Not even an resident!Really would love to see What the ones that defend him and that we shouldnt contest him have to say about the comportament of today!Glad i only seen the end...Fidel you Suc&.GO back to your house!Far far away of rlc cams!