Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

Me i jus weed thru the trash ... to get to the good ones. I go thru the M&S ones and others to get to the Nelly and Bogden, Elisa ones. Im jus glad we have decent ones to choose from. Not all are sluts. Thas why we have choices.

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Elisa has class, an alien trait on here. People jus arent use to it.

Really? How much class can she have, much less self esteem, to display herself on a public voyeur website?

Would you allow/like for  your wife, daughter or even your mother to take such a position ?

How would you eliminate the damages done by the nudity, self exploitation? These photos and videos will be able to be found for many years after they leave the project. Would you want your family members exposed to the world forever? 

• Upvote 4

3 minutes ago, toolmaker123 said:

Really? How much class can she have, much less self esteem, to display herself on a public voyeur website?

Would you allow/like for  your wife, daughter or even your mother to take such a position ?

How would you eliminate the damages done by the nudity, self exploitation? These photos and videos will be able to be found for many years after they leave the project. Would you want your family members exposed to the world forever? 

The way Elisa handles herself is soooo much different than the others. It's sad Vika puts a mentally challenged guy in a situation jus to have a place to live, and look better than Elisa. Whover Elisa has is a much more normal person than Vika. I feel sorry for the Vika's, Danaya's of this site. Im glad we have classy girls like Rita, and her, Aeda... even as goofy as she was. I still liked her. Then we got Nelly as bad of a situation she is in... we still have her to enjoy. All girls, and even guys aren't sluts, male, or female lol.

• Upvote 4

I majored in psychology and sociology with a masters, and all people aren't the same. I watched Danaya and she was one of the most depressing girls ive ever watched. She wanted to be like Adele, and be a sex goddess, but she wasnt capable of it. Adele was head over heels sexier.... almost said classier lol, but Danaya even tried to get Adele to show her how to be bi-sexual, and that night she blew up, and went off on Adele. Danaya was a "case" compared to Adele or even Adai. Only when Danaya was drunk was she happy.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, joejo said:

I majored in psychology and sociology with a masters, 

Exactly Jeojo that's why you need to see Dr not Counselor real Dr. to help you .You need help man  

• Upvote 1

joejo,  I know how much you like Elisa and I can understand that, but you have got to lighten up with how much you like a fictional character on RLC.   I say fictional because technically that is what all these tenants are to any of us.   Yes they are real people but to you and I they are fiction, they are all entertainers in one way or another.   Some do things we would never approve of and some are better at hiding it!   Please take a break or at least try to chill out a little bit over all this.   I understand how you can get so consumed by them....happens to all of us at some time or another.   Elisa is a very sweet girl but the bottom line is that you nor I or anyone else for that matter knows anything about her.    We don't know what she does or has done in her mere 24 year old life.   That also goes for all the rest of the people on RLC.....not even their hairdressers know for sure.

Please take a break and come back refreshed.....it will do you some good and don't get all caught up in this shit, that is what RLC wants you to do.   That is known as yacht security in the business world.   Please don't take this wrong, but you need to take a break.   It will do you good my friend!!

• Upvote 1

I think that Joejo, Toolmaker, Harley and the rest of you guys are touching on some interesting points.

I'm old school: I'd never sign up for RLC. I also have no piercings or tattoos. I refuse to pay for a smart phone. CC is the only social media I do.

Methinks younger people have a different concept of privacy, social engagement, and how to earn money. Who am I to judge the morality of other people when their conduct cannot interfere with mine?

Besides: some people like to see pretty young women, and pretty young women like to be noticed. Hell, if it weren't for the chicks, I wouldn't have bothered to get up everyday to attend high school, and if it were not for uncontrolled sexual passion on the part of our ancestors, none of us would exist.

Now, back to Elisa, and why she is so mysteriously alluring ...it's that sex thing... :heart:

• Upvote 5

55 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

I think that Joejo, Toolmaker, Harley and the rest of you guys are touching on some interesting points.

I'm old school: I'd never sign up for RLC. I also have no piercings or tattoos. I refuse to pay for a smart phone. CC is the only social media I do.

Methinks younger people have a different concept of privacy, social engagement, and how to earn money. Who am I to judge the morality of other people when their conduct cannot interfere with mine?

Besides: some people like to see pretty young women, and pretty young women like to be noticed. Hell, if it weren't for the chicks, I wouldn't have bothered to get up everyday to attend high school, and if it were not for uncontrolled sexual passion on the part of our ancestors, none of us would exist.

Now, back to Elisa, and why she is so mysteriously alluring ...it's that sex thing... :heart:

Be honest Foamy you miss Nora LMAO remember dose day I use to pick on you about Nora cold  fish :-) what was her mother's name you use to call :-)

first of all rita was showing her tits before when she was here and she even masturbated the reason for not doing it now is beyond me plus think about it before when she used to be bra less in the living room nora had a conversation with her about something all the sudden she stopped doing it.plus shes not going to show her tits to a creepo dude who is staying there with his girl friend.rita is not that type of girl to walk around naked being a guy in the apt.with his girlfriend there.as for elisa,elisa doesnt care but i think we would see more of elisa and rita if that creepo guy wasnt there.thats why i think its time for creepo to go and e.t. as well and if your wondering who is e.t. thats the name i gave vika everytime i look at her face and her eyes she reminds me of e.t.this is rlc and not vv where the girls are naked in front of the other girls guys and having threesomes rlc is way better then vv.

Im sorry for coming across like a mad man lol, like i did, but im just a decent guy who doesnt like people to be "run down" like Elisa was being talked about. I still believe the show she did was for her boyfriend, and of course us too. I think the selfies were for her boyfriend only. I still think he's coming to visit her.... something just messed it up tonight is all. Only time will tell guys if im right.

• Upvote 1