Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

3 minutes ago, Yury said:

18:38 Elisa went back from the beach. 

Yury Sorry for being i little rude in an previous post of you,i just dont like Fidel,and What he Did to the apartment,but its not your fault of couse.I Really like and apresciate as everybody else in cc you and your translations.But hey we all free of speech.

Guest beaver67
44 minutes ago, Nick said:

now she is my kind of woman we need more girls like Elisa :-)

this might say a few things about Elisa

she likes it from behind, as she was on her stomach pumping the banana in her pussy

she likes her own pussy  juice

and by licking the banana she MIGHT have already been with another female, or is willing to be with one- you never know with Elisa- that's how "free spirits" roll

5 minutes ago, beaver67 said:

she likes it from behind, as she was on her stomach pumping the banana in her pussy

and by licking the banana she MIGHT have already been with another female, or is willing to be with one- you never know with Elisa- that's how "free spirits" roll

Her back shows clearly that she enjoys Anal as well, opening is larger than normal :)))

• Upvote 5

2 hours ago, beaver67 said:

Nice eh beaver? I missed it of course. But, you make some good points pal. She like the taste of her own juices.

• Upvote 3