Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

16 minutes ago, mr1010 said:

It is stuck mikey. Can you help her get it out? Or will you push it in deeper?

1010 Elisa's was better you know why because it was spontaneous we weren't Expecting anything like that happen it was most beautiful orgasem I seen RLC long time I can't remember any other girl did  

• Upvote 6

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Elisa, I love you dearly, and think you have a rocking body.  Your banana game was superb.

Members: do you remember the first lady to get herself off with a banana on cam?  It was the lovely DASHA!!! 

• Upvote 4

1 minute ago, henriPas said:

From her Vk profile... I have three vk about 3 Elisa from barcelona.... I think it 's possible she is this pic, no ?

No it's not and I'm pretty sure it's in the forum rules that you are not supposed to post the results of your creeping activities on the players social media accounts

• Upvote 2

Just now, maxfactor said:

No it's not and I'm pretty sure it's in the forum rules that you are not supposed to post the results of your creeping activities on the players social media accounts

That is true max. Only in private.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, maxfactor said:

Ah ????

I didn't know....

• Upvote 1