Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

2 minutes ago, Snakeater said:

Rita is keeping her boobs covered tho with the covers

Hep..and before that she was back to cams..then the covers..next probably her hair..then bed time with giant night sleep dress..

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Correction..vicka its nude and Rita its topless BUT as always hidding..first with back to cams..then covered with blanket..gess next its using her hair to hide things...great topless Rita..lol

What's the deal with saying Vicka instead of Vika all the time? Don't you know her name or is it just an attempt at being "cool"?

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, jamie140 said:

Mikey ze81 comment is one of the best i've read in some time ... you must save it in your archives . You have some disorder , big big problems  LOL LOL 

I can be more precise..want it!?..mikie its an crazy dude that only acepts his opinions.Cheers.

3 minutes ago, Spoon said:

What's the deal with saying Vicka instead of Vika all the time? Don't you know her name or is it just an attempt at being "cool"?

Lol thats my fault,thougt it was vicka..see now thats its Vika indeed.Lol i like her soo much that i not even care her name correctly.But its Vika indeed.

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, jamie140 said:

Mikey ze81 comment is one of the best i've read in some time ... you must save it in your archives . You have some disorder , big big problems  LOL LOL 

I will,,whenever I get depressed and need a good laugh,,I'll just read it and laugh my ass off,,,,he still doesn't get it yet,,,,that the more shit they say about me,,is the happier it makes me,,and the more it makes me laugh.:biggrin::biggrin:::)::):biggrin::biggrin:

8c996347ea4380bb8969616eaa94d46d.jpgf6599f082dd251cef1292b9e57bc1e06.jpg109674-Rumors.jpg

• Upvote 4

7 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

I will,,whenever I get depressed and need a good laugh,,I'll just read it and laugh my ass off,,,,he still doesn't get it yet,,,,that the more shit they say about me,,is the happier it makes me,,and the more it makes me laugh.

8c996347ea4380bb8969616eaa94d46d.jpgf6599f082dd251cef1292b9e57bc1e06.jpg109674-Rumors.jpg

Got it