Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

I never wanted to post personal pics of Ze81,,,but since he still decides to admire and talk about me,,I decided to show him some love back,,,he's a pretty good looking guy at his old age,,,here he is yelling at his computer at me.::)::):biggrin::biggrin:

356c1c44703e429d6ee7f20cda1f169b.jpgangry-old-man-with-computer.jpg

OH and Mrbox,,I didn't forget about you too buddy,,,now I know why you call yourself Mrbox,,,you are shaped like a big ass refrigerator Box,,,so this is what both of you look like everyday while surfing the interweb and CC,,,notice the lotion bottle in the bottom  photo::):biggrin:

this-guy-spends-his-entire-life-in-front0.jpg

• Upvote 1

Euromike69, It is wonderful how simple-minded you confirm my opinion of you. ... You are so absorbed in your obsesion (about a nonexistent relationship with Rita) that you lost any respect and decency. It is so sad to see that you had become what you was trying so hard to combat. A pathetic troll who run out of arguments a long time ago and just trying to keep up by insults.

The sad truth is that the longer you trying to convince yourself that this is not the case, the worse it will hit you when you ultimately realize this simple fact. ... Please, make it not so difficult. ... Maybe i could help you to a bit. Just imagine you would find your posts in a different forum (related to a different topic) written by someone else to some different people. Would you rate a person who post someting like you did not as miserable, offensive, inappropriate and stupid? ... I really hope for you that you can recognize this. It would be the first step out of your situation. 

Forums have to be open for the exchange of opinions. Nobody should try to bullying people with different opinions away just to keep his fantasy alive. ... I think Rita is a nice person. At the same time I think,  she does not fit well with the project. This is my opinion and i will never change it based on insults. ... If you like to change my opinion you need to post some real  arguments. That is how a discussion works. .... Have a nice day. :) ...  I hope you are better soon. 

• Upvote 6

4 hours ago, ze81 said:

Please from now on just try not to responde bad to mikie..he seems to have some desorder..some big big problems this little old man have..just let him stay with his nonsenses and ilusions..i will try never tell him the truty..that Rita its my lover..this way he can be happy.

LMAO

• Upvote 2