Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Just now, HarleyFatboy said:

Let's hear them....why dangle the carrot!

Kinda feeling like it was pics of some sort. After all the rumors this morning anything is possible.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Dreamer24 said:

Kinda feeling like it was pics of some sort. After all the rumors this morning anything is possible.

She sends alot of selfies, and probably gets alot back.

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Dreamer24 said:

Jeg lurer på om de har naboer veldig tett ved det få en flott utsikt lol.?

almost seemed so. Elisa pointed out the window and they laughed at something ..

On ‎2016‎-‎06‎-‎02 at 2:24 PM, canito said:

i dont remember ever seeing rita shower with anyone until i saw her in the shower with vika that was a shock in my eyes.dont get me wrong i like vika but i just think in the beginning when her boyfriend was there she was being kind of selfish.but i dont dislike her im glad to see them getting along.

On ‎2016‎-‎06‎-‎02 at 2:28 PM, Dreamer24 said:

I think that was their 2nd bubble bath together. They get along good it seems.  Rita and Elisa even went out together for awhile the other day. When bf is around Vika really changes.

Thats one of the main reasons for i dont like vika..when she brough her sweet pie she and him almost demanded for the other girls dont walk arround naked..not even topless..but now she sees no problem walking all the time nude...só selfish and cold this girl.