Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

7 minutes ago, Noldus said:

something is going on, Rita yells at Vika, who for a change talks in her phone ... Rita sits on his dresser, waiting for her ...

Interesting developments keeper of the time, very interesting for sure :huh:

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

9 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Something is going on, shouts Rita in Vika, SOM for a change talks in phone Her ... Rita sits on sin Chest, Waiting for Her ...

no big deal ... Shared something on the phone ...

4 minutes ago, Dreamer24 said:

I asked it -- i didn't say it. Men always wonder haha.

I think i know now what it's all about, but not 100% sure. I jus saw Rita's phone. That's all i'll say for now.

3 hours ago, Dreamer24 said:

Just now getting on here. First thing is: Is it true about Elisa being a camgirl on  another site?

You mean sites like chaturbate, seventeenlive, cam4? When the blue haired girl did broadcasts on cam4, it lasted quite a long time and we've all seen her live show. Has anyone seen the show of Elisa? I do not think, that she does it. Moreover, I'm sure.

• Upvote 3

So I guess it is time do me to come clean with everyone on this forum, I have a sister in Barcelona, and she tells me everything that is going on over there with that apartment.

It has even been in the papers lately, and is under investigation.

I also have a Russian speaking neighbors right next door that I have come in and translate what is being staid so I know what they are really saying.

I am 64 yr old man married to a 24 year old stewardess and she like to watch Elisa too with me.

Now that is some funny shit there :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

• Upvote 4

1 minute ago, Yury said:

You mean sites like chaturbate, seventeenlive, cam4? When the blue haired girl did broadcasts on cam4, it lasted quite a long time and we've all seen her live show. Has anyone seen the show of Elisa? I do not think, that she does it. Moreover, I'm sure.

If she does do any cam shows it likely on a personal level like through Skype or NetMeeting.  I don't think her lifestyle would stoop low enough for the Chaturbate or Cam4 level.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

So I guess it is time do me to come clean with everyone on this forum, I have a sister in Barcelona, and she tells me everything that is going on over there with that apartment.

It has even been in the papers lately, and is under investigation.

I also have a Russian speaking neighbors right next door that I have come in and translate what is being staid so I know what they are really saying.

I am 64 yr old man married to a 24 year old stewardess and she like to watch Elisa too with me.

Now that is some funny shit there :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Thes ive heard the same thing from a very good friend in Barce.

14 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Så jeg antar det er tid bruker meg til å komme ren med alle på dette forumet, jeg har en søster i Barcelona, og hun forteller meg alt som skjer der borte med den leiligheten.

Det har også vært i avisene i det siste, og er under etterforskning.

Jeg har også en russisktalende naboer rett ved siden av at jeg har kommet inn og oversette det som er å være trauste så jeg vet hva de egentlig sier.

Jeg er 64 år gammel mann gift med en 24 år gammel flyvertinne og hun liker å se Elisa også med meg.

Nå er det noen morsomme dritt der :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

what have you smoked today?

• Upvote 1