Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

2 minutes ago, MrBox said:

Maybe, she just changed her behavior. ... ::) ... If she now would also bring her BF to this apartment and have some nice open sex, i will be impressed. ... :biggrin: ... :angel:

that will never happen she is too prudish for that.

• Upvote 1

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

1 minute ago, jayp1220259 said:

that will never happen she is too prudish for that.

Rita is too classy to put herself on display for people. She's not gonna have sex with anyone on cam,because that's not how she is. I dont think any of them will for that matter .... even my baby Elisa. I think Vika has fantasies of sex with the girls, but they are much too classy and not attracted to her.

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

Rita was just walking around completely naked upstairs,,so where are the people who bitch about her not being naked,,why do they remain quiet when she actually becomes nude,or are their typing fingers too busy::)

Since 5  days Rita does not hide anymore and i like it very much.

Thanks Rita to be compliant with the project

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, euromike69 said:

RITA AND ELISA LEFT THE APT AT 9:51:07

I wonder if they are going together to the same place, or jus leaving at the same time? Hard to say.

two daughters of this apartment are still in relationship with a former tenant to you to guess which

I have my own idea that one of the two is not going to the same place and return later :angel:

1 minute ago, iogres said:

two daughters of this apartment are still in relationship with a former tenant to you to guess which

I have my own idea that one of the two is not going to the same place and return later :angel:

Daughters? No im pretty sure neither have a relationship with another girl. Sorry if this ruins a fantasy of anyone lol.

This is probably not going to help but voyeurism is a sexual fetish. There is no question that the women (and men maybe) are expected to deliver a fair degree of nudity on this site, and I'm sure having sex ensures their tenancy will be renewed. People can watch it to see everyday lives but do people really live lives like Leora, Nelly, Masha, Anezka etc? Barcelona is the most false apartment of all.

I enjoy watching Leora read, paint, cook and even have arguments. I enjoy the dynamics that happen between the girls in Barcelona but if they rarely took their clothes or fucked it is possible I would be only an occasional visitor here. I was first attracted by the site of Leora in her underwear in the kitchen. When I started watching I had no idea more would happen, since I was not looking for this site it just popped up, then I saw Carla and Mario have sex, very clumsy sex if I'm honest and I kept zoning out to see what Leora was up to, but the expectation of that kind of thing got me hooked. Now I have always been a voyeur and I used to enjoy Big Brother solely for the social interaction but that is an artificial situation. Of course there were attractive women on the show looking for fame to fantasize about.

However while I have expectations of nudity, those expectations have to be over the entire apartment so if Rita showers naked every day then as far as I am concerned she has done enough. If I do not pay then seeing them topless or more is a bonus I am grateful for but I am no position to criticise any of the girls. And actually as a voyeur the rarer the nudity, the xexier it is when the girl does show. For instance Vika's running around naked, Elisa topless but I'm more turned on by a nip slip from Rita.

BTW, there is nothing wrong with using coloured lettering or huge fonts!!!!

• Upvote 2

12 minutes ago, Dreamer24 said:

Rita is too classy to put herself on display for people. She's not gonna have sex with anyone on cam,because that's not how she is. I dont think any of them will for that matter .... even my baby Elisa. I think Vika has fantasies of sex with the girls, but they are much too classy and not attracted to her.

Elisa is very open with her nudity and masturbation. I think, she would have sex with her BF in front of cameras too. ... She is a perfect cast for this apartment, because she is also very likeable.

6 minutes ago, Dreamer24 said:

Every girl on RLC isn't a slut. They are just young and having fun being young. Not necessarly a low class slut because they are at RLC. Some girls at RLC are very classy. Nelly for damn sure is very classy, as is Kristy, Kami, others.

I really like this comment. .. We should have a lot respect for all participating residents, because they enabling a website as RLC and make it fun to watch. ... :cool:

BTW, The hope for more open girls in future is not disrespectful. ... This is very importend to bear in mind, i think. 

• Upvote 2