Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

2 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

Jeg har alltid lurt ,, hvorfor i all verden ingen i noen av disse apt ,, synes å ikke eie en skjøteledning ,,, gjør ikke skjøteledninger i Barcelona og Moskva?

Disse jentene i Barc..stretch å nå sine telefoner mens den er plugget i ,, og det gjør K & K.

Danaya bought a 5m cord, which she used ..

• Upvote 1

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

2 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

calling 911 for Mikey as his wife has now become a exhibitionist in the shower with ho fear of the camera calling all bee's to the bee hive the honey pot is full.....view that is is :heart::heart::heart:

No Mikey my  baby has mine in mouth as we speak haha.

8 minutes ago, Dreamer24 said:

Mikey where are all the Rita haters that say she doesn't "show" -- for some reason i dont hear them hmmm!!!!

I do not think there are many Rita haters in this forum or in general, because she is a nice person. ... But there are certainly people (including me) they think that Rita is not a good fit for this apartment at all. 

There is simply no reason to have the same discussion without any new information. ... I am waiting for the move out of Rita and Vika and hope for some more open and fitting replacements. ... Let see. :)

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, MrBox said:

I do not think there are many Rita haters in this forum or in general, because she is a nice person. ... But there are certainly people (including me) they think that Rita is not a good fit for this apartment at all. 

There is simply no reason to have the same discussion without any new information. ... I am waiting for the move out of Rita and Vika and hope for some more open and fitting replacements. ... Let see. :)

Rita is a fine fit for any apartment.

• Upvote 1

I take back most of what ive ever said about Vika's boyfriend -- i completely see what caused his condition --- it's spelled Vika!!! Well dunno now that i keep listening haha. # Jus kiddin guys

1 minute ago, StnCld316 said:

If she keeps using the real bananas her twat would soon be infested with Fruit Flies.  LOL

Maybe the fruit flies will tickle the kitty just like she likes it lmaoo!!

• Upvote 4

1 minute ago, StnCld316 said:

If she keeps using the real bananas her twat would soon be infested with Fruit Flies.  LOL

Well when she cant have me she has to settle for something Stn Cld

Just now, Dreamer24 said:

Rita is a fine fit for any apartment.

Why?

• Because she has hidden more than half the time she is in the apartment? ... And now (just like as with commend) she stoped to do that. ... Strange.
  • Because she do not have friends over in the apartment, even if she seams to have some connection there?
  • Because she is limited to nude and hide her all her sexuality (so long in the apartment and not even one masturbation)?
  • Because she did some very unbelievable bubble baths with vika (very silly show, i think)?

She is not a bad person and i find her likeable. ... But we should not forget that the space in this apartment is limited. ... With her and Vika there, there is no possibility for a suitable girl. ... Too bad.

• Upvote 2

If you could have seen her latest toy -- you'd be impressed -- im still laughing. Maybe she will break it out and use it before she leaves -- we can wish cant we?

• Upvote 1

Sorry guys, but ive never felt like Rita was hiding. She simply has the choice to do as she pleases -- and now she pleases to show it all. SIMPLE.  Rita is a class girl. Next  to Elisa she's the best --- jus kidding Mike -- those two girls are the cream of our cock -- i mean crop lol ..... i had to say that.

• Upvote 2