Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

Elisa went on a shopping spree it looks like. She's modeling for Vika now -- She's so damn funny and REAL -- not fake at all -- nice to everyone even when they haven't always been nice to her.

• Upvote 2

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

hi yall first I want to apologise for the way I was and 2 I want to apologise to rita and vika for the thing I had said . elisa I know will b missed when she leaves by a lot of us. She has brought a lot out to this apartment that no 1 has done in a while and looking at her today smiling is a wonderful feeling. And I just have to say elisa u do look great in them daisey dukes  :-)

3 minutes ago, eaglewolf01 said:

hi yall first I want to apologise for the way I was and 2 I want to apologise to rita and vika for the thing I had said . elisa I know will b missed when she leaves by a lot of us. She has brought a lot out to this apartment that no 1 has done in a while and looking at her today smiling is a wonderful feeling. And I just have to say elisa u do look great in them daisey dukes  :-)

Her and Vika both bought those kind of shorts -- different colors tho. # Hey Eagle ive bashed Vika before and im sorry for it. She's jus a litttle too loud and pushy, but i have said things in a bad way about her and im sorry -- dont feel too bad buddy we all say things we wish we hadnt.

3 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Back by popular demand, Kami and Kristy, and now Rita.......Can anyone else think of someone we all would like to see come back by popular demand ???

The Schengen countries are in the process of approval for the Ukraine to become a member country, so the tourist visa will be no longer needed to visit Spain or any country that is Schengen union.

July is coming fast and we already know that Vika will be leaving at the end of June. Can you say Back by Popular Demand

IRMA and ANNA:heart::heart::heart:

Yea i can.

Kamila and Kristy came back but they sure was not like they where in Barcelona. So if Irma and Anna came back would they still be the same or would they have change. I would love to see them again but i worry they would not be the same. Also if BTR is the new owner he not a but fan in bringing old girl back / So we just have to wait and see

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Back by popular demand, Kami and Kristy, and now Rita.......Can anyone else think of someone we all would like to see come back by popular demand ???

I don't thing that rita came back by popular demand ^^' she was in barcelonna and filled a free spot i think that was it 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, wathou said:

I don't thing that rita came back by popular demand ^^' she was in barcelonna and filled a free spot i think that was it 

Interesting concept, but then the same could be said for ANNA and Adele as they were also already in Barcelona as well working.