Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

3 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

Damn Vika is talking off Rita's ears in the bathroom,,she won't leave her alone for a second,,just wanna talk talk talk,,,my baby's ears has got to hurt:biggrin::biggrin:

That is where the Real Life happens!   It's not in the mic'd up rooms, it's outside the apartments or in the rooms without mic's.   Anything that happens in the rooms with the mic's is not Real Life LMAO :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Guest beaver67
5 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

Damn Vika is talking off Rita's ears in the bathroom,,she won't leave her alone for a second,,just wanna talk talk talk,,,my baby's ears has got to hurt:biggrin::biggrin:

that's what she does best, she no other use for her mouth that's for sure haha

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

That is where the Real Life happens!   It's not in the mic'd up rooms, it's outside the apartments or in the rooms without mic's.   Anything that happens in the rooms with the mic's is not Real Life LMAO :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

You know seems to me I have heard that a lot lately ROFLMAO :biggrin::biggrin:

• Upvote 2

Guest beaver67
1 minute ago, euromike69 said:

I could make her ass shut up right now:biggrin::biggrin:

cock-sucking-animated-gifs-4.gif

I would DO IT- but your wife will probably get pissed :biggrin:

4 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Yes when I want some alone time with my Baby,,and I don't want you assholes hearing her scream when I throw some dick into her sweet Honey Pot,,we go into the laundry room and the Bathroom,,,,but let me give you a sample of what she says,,,,"DA,,,OH DA,DA,,,Oh MIKEY DA DA DA"sexy-girl-kiss-smiley-emoticon.gif

• Upvote 3

15 hours ago, Thestarider said:

By the looks of the empty shelves in the closet, the empty drawers in the dresser, the mirror half way open and those shelves empty, two completely full suitcases of all her clothes, the fact she gave gifts to Rita and Vika yesterday, I would say that Elisa is leaving the Barcelona Project. 7:50 in the mprming Elisa is up and getting around, The other girls are up as well, Probably the girls will be hugging and kissing and saying thee goodbyes soon. They usually leave for the airport by 10 am.

So I take it she has not departed the project yet.

1 minute ago, StnCld316 said:

So I take it she has not departed the project yet.

no she left this morning with all her stuff StnCld around 9:30 their time, as usual they are dragging their feet updating the main screen