Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

3 minutes ago, legrandrobert said:

Yesterday, she was talking very loud and now a little music is too loud for her  ?  I think she is affraid that Irma will be more popular than her.

WHO ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT ROBERT?

• Upvote 2

Just now, euromike69 said:
3 minutes ago, legrandrobert said:

Yesterday, she was talking very loud and now a little music is too loud for her  ?  I think she is affraid that Irma will be more popular than her.

WHO ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT ROBERT?

Your wife!

7 minutes ago, wathou said:

Wow was it Rita that killed the mood in the kitchen ? Oo

Because they insecure They have competition now I can't wait they both move out , Vika was the one went Rita's room and told her she couldn't do herself , poor thing she can't handle the music , They don't want Irma have fun just like Vika  did to Elisa and Danaya, she is Moran , she tries islet them 2 face Back stabber just like lot's of CC members and the Stuff  

• Upvote 3

Just now, legrandrobert said:

I am just saying Irma should be allowed to listen to music,  If the others want to hide in their room, it's their business.  LIVE AND LET LIVE

I don't want nobody dissing my wife for my girlfriend,,I need both of them to get along,,so I can get to see some Titties being massaged later,,,,Rita is currently studying in her room,,,and no she didn't say anything about irma and her music....so please get the facts straight,,i know you guys are excited,,,so just enjoy your queen my girlfriend :heart:IRMA!!:heart:

• Upvote 3

5 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

I guess you guys are trying your best to get this thread shut down for 3 hours talking like that.

you don't like it don't read it got it!!!!!!

• Upvote 2