Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

55 minutes ago, legrandrobert said:

Yesterday, she was talking very loud and now a little music is too loud for her  ?  I think she is affraid that Irma will be more popular than her.

News Rita...Irma its a lot..i mean a LOT more popular than you.

• Upvote 1

All of the girls are different, they have different personalities. Rita has studies, things going on her life she's concentrating on that dont involve RLC. We never know what's really going on in their lives. I like them all -- some more than others. Irma wants to be liked, so do the others. Vika misses boyfriend -- sometimes isn't in a great mood -- thats normal. We should accept how they are, and appreciate what they do for us. ## None of us are ever gonna be completely happy ALL THE TIME.

Just look at Vika and Rita..this girls are not suit to something like rlc..and sinse first time i read Irma was coming i said..happy that she comes but just not the right time..this two girls dont fit nor Irma neither rlc Well.

1 hour ago, Nick said:

Because they insecure They have competition now I can't wait they both move out , Vika was the one went Rita's room and told her she couldn't do herself , poor thing she can't handle the music , They don't want Irma have fun just like Vika  did to Elisa and Danaya, she is Moran , she tries islet them 2 face Back stabber just like lot's of CC members and the Stuff  

You are making shit up again.