Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

1 minute ago, euromike69 said:

I don't want nobody dissing my wife for my girlfriend,,I need both of them to get along,,so I can get to see some Titties being massaged later,,,,Rita is currently studying in her room,,,and no she didn't say anything about irma and her music....so please get the facts straight,,i know you guys are excited,,,so just enjoy your queen my girlfriend :heart:IRMA!!:heart:

Ya gotta share Mikey lol -- she's new to me buddy -- my baby is gone -- im still hurting lol..... jk

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

6 minutes ago, legrandrobert said:

I am just saying Irma should be allowed to listen to music,  If the others want to hide in their room, it's their business.  LIVE AND LET LIVE

way to go legran

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

I don't want nobody dissing my wife for my girlfriend,,I need both of them to get along,,so I can get to see some Titties being massaged later,,,,Rita is currently studying in her room,,,and no she didn't say anything about irma and her music....so please get the facts straight,,i know you guys are excited,,,so just enjoy your queen my girlfriend :heart:IRMA!!:heart:

Rita did come down, stood in the kitchen door, said a few words to Irma, and closed the kitchen door, went back up again.

It wasn't like, don't remember whom, but she didn't look angry. If Vika said something to Rita before, I didn't see that.

• Upvote 3

Just now, Frankster said:

Rita did come down, stood in the kitchen door, said a few words to Irma, and closed the kitchen door, went back up again.

It wasn't like, don't remember whom, but she didn't look angry. If Vika said something to Rita before, I didn't see that.

WHY was she singing before and NOT Now; that's what Rita told her; looks like Rita was studying

1 minute ago, Frankster said:

I hope we all just relax and enjoy Irma though,,we got to have a break from the speculating and Flame wars,,,we got what we all wanted to see,,or at least 1 3rd of it after my baby and Goofy leaves we probably will have 3 of a kind (IRMA<ANNA<ILONA) then everybody will be happy then,,,,or maybe not:biggrin::biggrin:

People were saying that Rita never got along with Elisa and Vika either when she first arrived and look what happened,,,none of us here would be jumping all over each other the first time we met.

• Upvote 5

I can't wait Irma Masterbait and screams when she is orgaseming , the way she did in past and Ilona came out wonder what was happening went on her Iphone check it out and Ilona was laughing anyone remembers that I do   

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

I hope we all just relax and enjoy Irma though,,we got to have a break from the speculating and Flame wars,,,we got what we all wanted to see,,or at least 1 3rd of it after my baby and Goofy leaves we probably will have 3 of a kind (IRMA<ANNA<ILONA) then everybody will be happy then,,,,or maybe not:biggrin::biggrin:

People were saying that Rita never got along with Elisa and Vika either when she first arrived and look what happened,,,none of us here would be jumping all over each other the first time we met.

OH, how wrong you are; I'd be jumpin all over you, loverboy!!

• Upvote 3

On the contrary Mikey......we'ed all dog pile your ass :biggrin::biggrin:

• Upvote 2

Wouldn't you jump all over Irma if you met her :D

They'll be just fine. Rita keeps to her studies anyway it seems, and she doesn't seem like that jealous type that would be threatened by Irmas presence. Vika might by those perfect Irma tits, but Irma vill win her over too.

Like some said, Rita seems to be there to get a some money while studying, which is smart, and not to become "famous"

• Upvote 3