Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

15 minutes ago, kenny1940 said:

You know Dream. Irma in the face resembles your lovely Elisa with even bigger boobs.

Lol i was thinking the same Kenny. I like her hair down tho Kenny.

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Guys seriously I am really worried about this appartement. The two others completely avoid Irma. Poor Irma I cant imagine shes done sth. bad to them. So if this is simply girls jealousy: Shame on you Rita and Vika :angry: Cant be so hard to even give her an chance to get along with each other. 

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Guys seriously I am really worried about this appartement. The two others completely avoid Irma. Poor Irma I cant imagine shes done sth. bad to them. So if this is simply girls jealousy: Shame on you Rita and Vika :angry: Cant be so hard to even give her an chance to get along with each other. 

Yeah, jealousy is a real attribute to meeting the new people; seems they all act indifferent to the new girl every time; wtf is up with that?

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

I have to agree unless they are just letting her have the spotlight/attention today without them in it. Or what you said then. The second thing would be sad.

2 minutes ago, Dreamer24 said:

I have to agree unless they are just letting her have the spotlight/attention today without them in it. Or what you said then. The second thing would be sad.

DO you really believe what you just said? Does that sound like either Rita or 'limelight'  VIKA to you?

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, toolmaker123 said:

DO you really believe what you just said? Does that sound like either Rita or 'limelight'  VIKA to you?

No i dont. -- Just said those were the only two possibilities. Hard to think Rita is jealous. She's just as hot as Irma.

2 minutes ago, Dreamer24 said:

No i dont. -- Just said those were the only two possibilities. Hard to think Rita is jealous. She's just as hot as Irma.

Then why didn't she defend Irma when Vika said her singing was bothering her and sent Rita to tell her to shut up? 

She should have reminded Vika of HOW LOUD SHE TALKS ALL THE TIME !! Give Irma some time to enjoy the first day

• Upvote 2

14 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Its not the first time both girls to this..specialy Vika..not a lot Rita..but Vika was só cold and ignore for a lot of time Elisa.Funny thing its that she in both cases isnt even close being as liked as them..

• Upvote 2

Lets hope tomorrow "magicaly" both girls will give proper atention to the recente residente Irma.Sadly my worries are being turning into realitie..Irma its an fantastic rlc resident and deserved good company to make this apartment an huge hit again..alone she can have sucess but rlc should had waited just an little monthy than Vika was gone..an then bring Irma and another girl.little horried about irma(yes i know she even alone will be fine)but she is an so funny and comunicative person that she deserved other cenário.

• Upvote 4

7 minutes ago, toolmaker123 said:

Then why didn't she defend Irma when Vika said her singing was bothering her and sent Rita to tell her to shut up? 

She should have reminded Vika of HOW LOUD SHE TALKS ALL THE TIME !! Give Irma some time to enjoy the first day

Vika and Rita have become good friends, and Vika doesnt have the nerve to tell her to quit singing so loud. So she sent Rita instead. I agree she should have told Vika. I think Vika is jealous, but not Rita. I dont know and none of us do for sure. You may be right. We will see in the next few days how they act.

• Upvote 1