Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

3 minutes ago, Spoon said:

replying to myself.... sounds like she's talking about another girl who might come to the apartment and she wants Paul to send her (the other girl) more information.

There was an Olga on RLC at one time. She had great tits. It would be great to see her back.

2 minutes ago, Dreamer24 said:

Almost as good as Elisa's. Playing to the cams for us. She knows what she's doing,  and she had this planned for everybody all along. Im happy tho.

Even if its that way..prefer 100 times this than seing someone all day in bed on computer or smarphone.when i say girls that entertain us this is wat i mean.In real life What its more apealing and fun to see..someone on bed all day doing nothing or someone entertaining us..easy choise.

Just now, euromike69 said:

Guys I'm doing a survey,,,are we happy so far with our IRMA?:heart::heart:

I am, but in a few minutes someone will not be happy where she placed her mat to meditate lol. Im happy.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Dreamer24 said:

I am, but in a few minutes someone will not be happy where she placed her mat to meditate lol. Im happy.

I don't care where she meditates, But I do care where she masturbates::)::):heart:

186_wet_panties.jpg

• Upvote 4