Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Hehe..Irma always had the thing of grabing her own boobies..hey fine with that.just one of the little things that makes her unique and funny..same with her always talking with her self with that cutie voice.As someone sayed hope Indeed an friend of her will come in next weeks to join rlc..but more three weeks of Vika seems an eternity..lol

• Upvote 3

Man after seing all this i just cant keep thinking..Elisa would made an good combination with Irma.yes she drinked a lot..but she was kinde,funny,open..think at least they would spend some hours togheter..goddamit i can see even an massage hehe..but things are What they are,and if things are an little unfare to Irma the same were to Elisa.Only think i can say for sure..i like a lot of both  Elisa and Irma.

• Upvote 2

Just now, ze81 said:

Man after seing all this i just cant keep thinking..Elisa would made an good combination with Irma.yes she drinked a lot..but she was kinde,funny,open..think at least they would spend some hours togheter..goddamit i can see even an massage hehe..but things are What they are,and if things are an little unfare to Irma the same were to Elisa.Only think i can say for sure..i like a lot of both  Elisa and Irma.

Euromike should speak with his wife about hospitality. ... ::)

• Upvote 2

Just now, ze81 said:

Everything you said is exactly true Ze -- no one is more friendly than Elisa,Irma, and i think Rita is super friendly too. Would be a good combination. Never a dull moment with Elisa lol.

• Upvote 2

I would wait until Vika leaves and the new girl arrives

4 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

I'm trying real hard to not get the CC out........waiting-hand-gesture-smiley-emoticon.gif I don't want to be one of them that signs up because of one women.blushing-smiley-emoticon.gif

(I really shouldn't be drinking beer right now)

• Upvote 2