Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

5 minutes ago, Dreamer24 said:

Not seen Irma drink anything alcoholic at the apartment since she's been there, but i may have missed something. I heard she could really do alot of drinking at times. -- Nothing wrong with that if you know your limits.

She didn't drink like Elisa did, but she did come home drunk a couple of times. But there were also times when she was the designated non-drinker. I remember Ilona got so drunk she could barely stand and could easily have been taken advantage of, Irma seemed to stay sober and helped her home, then helped her into bed and looked after her

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

1 minute ago, Benfold said:

She didn't drink like Elisa did, but she did come home drunk a couple of times. But there were also times when she was the designated non-drinker. I remember Ilona got so drunk she could barely stand and could easily have been taken advantage of, Irma seemed to stay sober and helped her home, then helped her into bed and looked after her

I can see her being that way. She pretty much has herself under control. Hey if she came home drunk a few times -- that's ok as long as you know your limits, and know when to stop. She's more than i expected to be honest, and she so far has blown my mind how nice, sexy, loves music, loves to dance, smiles. What's not to like lol.

• Upvote 1

36 minutes ago, Benfold said:

That's the truth! She's lovely in every way, her personality, her smile, her looks (obviously!) and her sense of fun! I just hope Vika leaves soon and another girl comes in who can really bring the best out of Irma - you haven't seen her give a massage yet! Rita seems too busy studying at the moment to really get into the spirit of things with Irma

Most problably no Irma massages with this house mates..almost all the things she is doing its alone..three weeks never looked so far in time..its like..we have glorious Irma..but no real "teammates" for her..but just Glad she didnt let herself down..and just does all the fun things alone.The ones that its the first time seing Irma..just wait some weeks..

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, toolmaker123 said:

Her alcoholism will hurt her chances of a return. She became boring when she quit masturbating and started drinking more instead

I don't mind her drinking alot, but im very afraid hers is out of control. That worries me -- she such a sweet, friendly, loving girl -- that's different in todays world. Ohhh did i forget how damn beautiful and hot she is lol. I think alot of the drinking was -- because her boyfriend not visiting dewpressed her.

5 minutes ago, toolmaker123 said:

Her alcoholism will hurt her chances of a return. She became boring when she quit masturbating and started drinking more instead

Hep Really sad her drinking thing..she was kinde,pretty,funny..but it was always drinking something,hope if she Did all that because problems in her life,that then her life gets better,i hope i will see her one more in rlc if not i truly liked her as an person and rlc resident.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

Hep Really sad her drinking thing..she was kinde,pretty,funny..but it was always drinking something,hope if she Did all that because problems in her life,that then her life gets better,i hope i will see her one more in rlc if not i truly liked her as an person and rlc resident.

At times she was very funny when she drank. Just hope some low-life fucker dont take advantage of her, because of it. -- Elisa is a sweet girl, and sexy, but she can be very vulnerable at times.

13 minutes ago, toolmaker123 said:

Its my personal taste Of course but even with her being an little boring in the end,the first weeks of her were miles ahead the other two girls.So much that a lot think she would fit just Nice with irma(that is by many an exemple of rlc resident atitude etc).

• Upvote 1