Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

3 minutes ago, Nick said:

what other 2 doing :-) I don't go there room They jinks the apartment Thanks for Irma 0ne ladies show Thank for RLC bering Irma back

Hehe..not even the power of Irma give life two other two..they cleary just waiting for the weeks pass..go out to studies or friends and anything more..Well they do the exercises..sometimes togheter in livingroom..super Nice to see and very entertaining..

• Upvote 1

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

This apt is the most boring on rlc at the moment if you think Irma is the answer then I'm afraid you have problems

what normal people act like she does and not a bit attractive compared to the girls who visit K&K

• Upvote 1

Hmm she zones out completely!!  So the combination of self oil massage, remaining completely naked in meditation...ok I'm sold::)   ahh and the candles for ambient lighting...

• Upvote 1

il y a 1 minute, HomerSimpson. a dit :

Do you realize that, with one month more ou less, we could have Irma, Danaya and Elisa in the same appart ??? Oh my god, i prefer stop to think of that, i think i will have a heart attack.....

But that is impossible ofc, with the problem with visa (and the personnal choice of each girl too)

2 minutes ago, HomerSimpson. said:

Do you realize that, with one month more ou less, we could have Irma, Danaya and Elisa in the same appart ??? Oh my god, i prefer stop to think of that, i think i will have a heart attack.....

Rita has a while to go my friend -- she hasnt been here that long. Rita is a doll!!!!! -- Super friendly.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, fisherman said:

This apt is the most boring on rlc at the moment if you think Irma is the answer then I'm afraid you have problems

what normal people act like she does and not a bit attractive compared to the girls who visit K&K

Its your taste nothing wrong in it,for real life i just watch my owne hehe,i like to see an girl being an little silly,being an enterteiner to viewers..Rita its an "normal girl" and i just find her boring to watch..all day on bed on computer..prefer an girl that goes to Kitchen make meals and dances and sings..that make some Nice massages..that always thinking an way to entertain viewers.Gess an part rlc like just to watch the real life viewing routines..and that an personal taste..other part like to be surprised and to see things that usualy just dont wapen with regularity in real life.Both tastes are correct but of course i prefer my ones hehe

i am sure that danaya/irma is a good duo, because danaya need a girl like irma who has fun : When danaya is in good mood she's fantastic. And why not rita too, even if she's not my favorite (i don't want to offend rita's husband and th other rita's fans, lol)

il y a 4 minutes, DES7469 a dit :

Don't know if I'd like to see Danaya back. But Elisa with Irma yup that'd do it.

• Upvote 2

25 minutes ago, Nick said:

Ze81 I don't have to say anything LOL you doing very good job and I can't wait to see dose 2 live that we have some fun I hope RLC brings a girl Like Anna  or Elisa Danaya Ilona  Irma can give them massage I can't wait for that day :-) 

Just more two,three weeks Nick then..this apartament will go BOOMM.well that only dont gona happen if for exemple its aida or something to come..hope not lol

• Upvote 1