Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

2 minutes ago, longarm101 said:

i agree irma has done nothing to deserve what is being thrown at her, if i could have one wish granted i would send those two packing and bring back anna and danaya, I think that would make for some interesting veiwing

Especially Anna. If it were possible can you imagine Irma, Anna, and Elisa?? I know Elisa cant right now, but it sure does fuel the imagination dont it lol.?

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

1 minute ago, Dreamer24 said:

Especially Anna. If it were possible can you imagine Irma, Anna, and Elisa?? I know Elisa cant right now, but it sure does fuel the imagination dont it lol.?

yes i thought of that as well right after i sent the last post, we'd all be banned for sure from all vid capping lol

9 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Søndag morgen, og det er 9,20 i Barca og 10.20 i Moskva .. alle jenter er våken og i aksjon ... merkelig ....

Edit: Irma went back to bed... :-) 

3 hours ago, Dreamer24 said:

She deserves better treatment than she's getting. Only Elisa i think has been as friendly as her. They are very much alike except i still haven't seen Irma drink anything yet in the apartment. Irma tries to be so friendly with them, and for a few minutes they are ok with it -- and then they leave, and go their ways. The chemistry is jus bad with the 3 of them.

It is just bad casting. .. The nude only girls have come together to fight against the reality. ... :angel:  ... RLC has five "single" girls in contract. Only one of them is with the project for real. ... It is just sad. ... :cry:

• Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Extra rest on a Sunday.  She must still be tired from her Masturbation Session earlier.

I'm tired too from watching it,,,my poor wrists still hurt,,That's why she is # 1,,,,!!!::)::):heart::heart::biggrin::biggrin:

tumblr_mvyd7bg1wN1rrrb9io1_400.gif

Did anyone else catch the stunt Vika pulled this morning??? It seems the kitchen is off limits if she is in there, she actually closed the door to the kitchen while she made her food. First i didn't know there was even a door there, second thats a real bitch move. Looks like she is trying to pick a fight, especially since she felt the needs to photo document all of "HER" food. Someone needs to send (shrek voice) Donkey out to pasture