Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Disrespect has always been my #1 problem with people......  Other than putting the girls down bcause they arent our puppetts -- it's ok -- they aren't, but at times it seems people think they should be.

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, MrBox said:

I do not think that there are bad people. ... Therfore, it will be at least not a fun day for me. ... But i like to think about the day when new girls will arive. :)

Well gona try to explane better..for me i think Vika its little cold person..selfish..all based in What i seen in rlc..about Rita dont have any judgment about the person she is,seems an Nice person.All my wishes are based on rlc..on What i want to see on cam..and as i dont want to see this two..then i will be Glad to see them leaven and new arriving.Of course i dont know if outside in their lifes this girls are good or bad persons..most problably most are fine girls..all i say its about rlc and What i like to see and fallow.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, mitsoulas33 said:

mike... i never said i ll ignore you. u did and i quote your words:

"So you sucking his nuts too,,shame on you man,,,have some fucking dignity for yourself:biggrin::biggrin:

And yes,,you just graduated to the front of the class as being the newest idiot,,congrats,,,you are now ignored,,"

i would never ignore someone tht make me laugh. u r funny.

u..

your comments..

and your opinion about yourslef man!!!

u just said you ll ignore me but i kept reading your posts and thats y i askd man!!! calm down...

if i actually had ignored you,,then I wouldn't be quoting you right now would I,,,you seem to not realize how stuff works around here so let me fill you in,

Everyone is entitled to their own opinions around here,,you are and so am I,,,but some folks like harley and the people who act like him,,don't come here to voice their opinions,,they come here to flame bait and to start fights,,,,and the reason you see people like me speak out and insult them,,is because I got fed up with their constant negativity,,they chased a lot of good people away from CC,,,and the # 1 reason why they hate me so much is because i speak the truth and I can easily take them on all by myself without needing anyone else's help,,as you can see by their back to back comments right behind each other,,,they need one another to go up against little old Mikey.

Like I said,,we can voice our opinions,,it's welcomed here,,,but if anyone of us have half a brain,,you can easily see when someone is voicing an opinion about these ladies here,,vs,, just saying shit everyday to stir the pot.

I have my own chef,,so I let him stir the pot for me:biggrin:

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, mitsoulas33 said:

ben mine neither

dreamer... of course girls are not our puppets. but 100% some in here forget the real thing and they become the GIRLS' PUPPETS!!!!

The bottom line is: The girls should be themselves -- and if they dont please us --- well we should go to another apartment lol. It's not their job to please all of us, because it will never happen -- not everyone.

• Upvote 3

Lol..some dude act in here like he is the little bosse of the place..lolllll..zero respect i have..zero..again i say Glad to be me and think for myself..no one will grabe my 00 and ditade what i say or not..

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, ze81 said:

100% agree canito..some in here dont do that..been disrespected by some users lots of times...some you know very Well..100% agree with your post.Hope you truly believe in that..and defend that position..

yes ze when i say something on the forum.or speak to any of my friends on here i speak with true honesty and respect until they disrespect me then i will not stay quite the reason i mention mickey alot is because since three years that ive known him we never ever had any conflicts because we both respect each other.i show everyone one here the same respect i just dont want people to abuse my humbleness thats all.

• Upvote 2

If someone goes to Irma's room and they aren't happy -- well they have a majorrrrr problem. Outside of her having sex in front of us -- she cant be more perfect -- including she has a almost perfect attitude and personality.

• Upvote 1