Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

Guest beaver67
Just now, maxfactor said:

observation so far...Ilona on the bed with Irma...Ilona rolls on her back bare chest. Irma reaches out and touches her nipple...Ilona immediately moves to block with her hand and jumps off of the bed...

NOTHING HAS CHANGED WITH ILONA

nope- same old Ilona hahahaha

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

7 minutes ago, Dreamer24 said:

Rita is being fine about things tho.

Depends how long it lasts. It has seemed that Rita likes her peace and quiet. And we all know Ilona can be quite loud when she's of the phone/PC and ready to play a little

Just now, Frankster said:

Depends how long it lasts. It has seemed that Rita likes her peace and quiet. And we all know Ilona can be quite loud when she's of the phone/PC and ready to play a little

She can be very loud but fun i think

Just now, beaver67 said:

looked like a suitcase to me- the blue on w/ handle next to toilet ?????

not doubting you gert, but why the surprised look on Vika when she saw it- just asking

that's a shopping cart, have used this afternoon.

4 minutes ago, supercopter said:

bonjour, j'ai juste une chose a dire ici

merci a BBsq69 qui nous mais des belles photo dans les diffentes forum du site

merci aussi a Yury et a une autre personne (j'ai oublier le nom) qui nous fait la traduction de la langue que les filles parle entre elle pour le site

et Yury aussi pour les photo que vous mettez parfois

4 minutes ago, Frankster said:

Seems she just needed a place to stay, but certain people on this forum were crazy over the top about he r and RLC thought they could placate us by sending her in

Ilona is back and dare I hope that maybe anna is soon to follow??? (I know thats asking a lot, but one must have goals). I'm interested to see if she is ready to come out of her shell this time. During her last visit there were moments when she seemed like she wanted to play with irma, and irma seems a little more relaxed as well. This could be interesting

• Upvote 1