Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

2 minutes ago, Gert20161 said:

If not paying member of rlc you could watch some free cam for some time. Then you got a white screen with the message: Daily playback is limited for not Authorized users. If you updated the page you could look again, this now is no more. You can now see only one time per day.:cry:

See what only one time? I see the same that ive seen for 3 months. Im paying the same now as i was when i joined RLC.

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

4 minutes ago, Bonnie said:

Rita my be only under a 60 day contract and if she is and if she won't to stay longer then she has to sign a new contract. Does any one no much about K & K. Well they are the highest payed girls on RLC and there over head is high. K & k are not doing enough to cover there over head so this is why there closing the apt but we don't no if there on a 6 month contract or a year contract. You my think we are full of shit but in time you see for your self. There are web site that you can pay and get a lot of info on RLC and we do order theses web site. Also Ilona may be taking over Nora job and getting new girls for the apt and managing the apt and Nora may not work for the new owner or did't won't to work for them

Blah Blah Blah Bonnie you post only words with absolutely no facts therefore is hear say. He said she said and good old BTR has you hook line and sinker.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Gert20161 said:

If not paying member of rlc you could watch some free cam for some time. Then you got a white screen with the message: Daily playback is limited for not Authorized users. If you updated the page you could look again, this now is no more. You can now see only one time per day.:cry:

Yes sir that is exactly what I received as a non paying member as well Thanks Gert for the verification

6 minutes ago, Barry Elephant said:

have you tried clearing cookies?

i did, still the same. The non-paying people here, so will once again depend on the goodness of paying members. And what they want to share with us. On behalf of all of us, thanks in advance.

Sorry we get a lot more info from are translators. I like to no if your translators listen to ever word that is said or do they only translators what people send them. We talk to are translators we don't send them recording or video and they watch RLC more then we do. And yes Nora has talk about K & K and the money they where getting in the Barcelona apt and she said they are the highest payed girl and that they may come back with there on apt so we new a long time ago that K & K might be coming back. And also there are new owner and it posted on the web site if you go look for it and the new owner have all ready taking over and if you don't no about contract then go look it it up and you will see that the new owner have to honor them till they expire so don't expect any changes soon with the participate

• Upvote 1