Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

23 minutes ago, Benfold said:

I recall that when there was a new girl in the apt (I cannot remember which ones) Yury translated a conversation wherein one of the existing girls told her that they have cleaning crews come in to tidy on certain days. I don't see why that's so unreasonable

Aida told her mother that on the phone as well Ben.

• Upvote 2

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

It would appear the Ilona and Irma were hanging with Nora yesterday so it is safe to assume she is either behind all of them being there (which I believe) or at least helping them with things in Barcelona. 

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, albacore said:

It would appear the Ilona and Irma were hanging with Nora yesterday so it is safe to assume she is either behind all of them being there (which I believe) or at least helping them with things in Barcelona. 

Or, you know, they met up since they are from the same country and have things in common. People do that kind of thing. I don't have any numbers but I doubt the Russian community is that large in Barcelona so they are likely to run in to each other.

6 minutes ago, Spoon said:

Or, you know, they met up since they are from the same country and have things in common. People do that kind of thing. I don't have any numbers but I doubt the Russian community is that large in Barcelona so they are likely to run in to each other.

Ukrainian, but I think alba is right. Nora is obviously heavily involved in the apt, and we're 99% sure I&I knew each other outside of the apt, plus both Ilona and Irma are involved in recruiting girls for parties / hostessing etc, so they all likely move in similar circles

• Upvote 1

You guy don't no that Nora is the Manager of the all girls apt and she the one that sign ever one in and tell them the rule and show them around. Also you my not no this But Nora was the one that started the girls apt. The reason she not there now is she got pregnant and she has a kid that why you see the girl being in supplies and the apt go UM she my be in the apt with the kid and you no RLC do not allow kid in front of the camera 

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, Bonnie said:

You guy don't no that Nora is the Manager of the all girls apt and she the one that sign ever one in and tell them the rule and show them around. Also you my not no this But Nora was the one that started the girls apt. The reason she not there now is she got pregnant and she has a kid that why you see the girl being in supplies and the apt go UM she my be in the apt with the kid and you no RLC do not allow kid in front of the camera 

Hi Bonnie
What do you mean, Nora IS pregnant and HAVE a boy ??
She left the apartment on 18 October last year and when she was not pregnant. There are 8 months ago. She was in the apartment for a visit at Aida's birthday, when she was NOT pregnant ... When would she have born the boy ??

• Upvote 5

4 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Hi Bonnie
What do you mean, Nora IS pregnant and HAVE a boy ??
She left the apartment on 18 October last year and when she was not pregnant. There are 8 months ago. She was in the apartment for a visit at Aida's fødtselsdag, when she was NOT pregnant ... When would she have born the boy ??

Don't believe this, it's another pile of BLAH-BLAH BS.

• Upvote 3

27 minutes ago, Spoon said:

Actually there is, I believe, quite a large Russian population in and visiting routinely that area.   And it would really be a coincidence (IMHO) that even though they all stayed in the apartment that they would meet up with her separately.

13 minutes ago, Bonnie said:

I do believe she is involved and was instrumental in getting this apartment going - I do not see any evidence that she either was pregnant or has a child.  I have seen pics of her over the last few months since she left and she looks the same.

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, albacore said:

Actually there is, I believe, quite a large Russian population in and visiting routinely that area.   And it would really be a coincidence (IMHO) that even though they all stayed in the apartment that they would meet up with her separately.

I do believe she is involved and was instrumental in getting this apartment going - I do not see any evidence that she either was pregnant or has a child.  I have seen pics of her over the last few months since she left and she looks the same.

OUR QUEEN looks better than ever, ALL HAIL THE QUEEN 

blog_manefaces_unmasked.jpg

This is why it good to have Russian friends that can translate for you. They enjoy watching RLC as much as we do. I don't no how long your translator been with you but are has been watching RLC for over 3 years. ( bigskyfly ) Are you STUPID and don't no how to use the ignore option. Try it you might feel better

• Upvote 1