Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

7 minutes ago, albacore said:

Actually there is, I believe, quite a large Russian population in and visiting routinely that area.   And it would really be a coincidence (IMHO) that even though they all stayed in the apartment that they would meet up with her separately.

I do believe she is involved and was instrumental in getting this apartment going - I do not see any evidence that she either was pregnant or has a child.  I have seen pics of her over the last few months since she left and she looks the same.

Credibility of what she posts here just dropped to the bottom of a sink hole.

• Upvote 1

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

She was 3 month pregnant in the apt. You don't remember the girls and i can't remember her name that was about 6 month pregnant before she left RLC and also ( wood71 ) has a  girlfriend that is Russia  and wood71 was hook on Nora and he could tell you any thing about Nora or Kiko.

Well Rita its with her manicure friend or something,boring as usual.Irma doesnt seem to like a lot of computers and that stuff,the last time was the same thing,she prefers more to write and drawing etc,not usual in this house but cool to see an girl not always on phone or computer,gess she likes a little do everything.And today she its looking very beautiful.

27 minutes ago, Bonnie said:

She was 3 month pregnant in the apt. You don't remember the girls and i can't remember her name that was about 6 month pregnant before she left RLC and also ( wood71 ) has a  girlfriend that is Russia  and wood71 was hook on Nora and he could tell you any thing about Nora or Kiko.

Bonnie - I saw pictures posted of Nora after she left the apartment and she looked the same.  If you have something that shows her pregnant or some confirming information that is contrary to what I (or we) are seeing in pictures -- please provide it.  In PM if more appropriate.

I think the person who was about 6 months pregnant may have been Lora and she was probably closer to 8 months when she left.

And if wood71 is around he is more than welcome to jump in here.