Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

12 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

Why on earth did Irma let Ilona have that Room?

As I wrote earlier today: It suggests that Ilona becomes longer than Irma. Irma will probably move into the room to Rita when she travels this week.

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

il y a 3 minutes, horseshoejerry a dit :

I don't know if I saw sexual frustration but Ilona could have been a little grateful. She seems all bubbly and smiles before but afterward it is like "ok you may leave now."

i hope that Irma will remember that, and  will do that same towars ilona. I doubt that Irma can have the same behaviour

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, Benfold said:

She would at least show affection and appreciation, and maybe more!

Oh it would be better than Ilona for sure. I don't think we could expect more than what she did with Adele that's all. I think a pairing with Elisa would have been more intriguing, although the fact tha elisa has a bf might be a problem. Best case scenario is still Anna coming back.

• Upvote 2

I think Ilona forgot how this shit works,,,,wait until The new potential subscribers actually make that purchase before putting your panties back on,,that was a really stupid move on Ilona's part,,,because if someone heard me say "OMG THEY ARE BOTH NAKED AND MASSAGING",,,that person is going to trying to hurry up and make that purchase before it ends,,,but a mere 2 mins later those same people hear me say "DAMN SHE PUT HER PANTIES BACK ON",,,,guess what happens now,,you guessed it,,they put their Credit Cards back in their wallets and say screw this,,,Ilona chickened out so nothing is gonna happen once again like the last time,,,,,if this was a sales pitch tonight,,Ilona you just lost your commission and you may very well get fired...She would have been better off keeping the panties on that she already had on anyway,,and you can tell that once again poor Irma got left out in the cold,,because we now see Ilona with her new true love,,her tablet. 

• Upvote 1

Lots of love for Danaya, I thought she was brutal. To the point I worried for her health she was so lethargic. And the dead fish bates? I'd rather watch paint dry. To each their own I guess.

Anna is the one and only I want to see stepping through that door next, or a newbie I guess. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

Ilona has let me down. I really did think id seen a change in her. But no she still has the selfish streak which really lets her personality down. Shame.....

That's why I said,,I won't relax or believe that she changed until I see how she acts after she gets her own room,,she had no choice but be nice to irma while she was stuck in her bed with her,,but now it's back to business as usual,,,,,RLC I KNOW YOU READ OUR COMMENTS,,TELL ILONA TO STOP ACTING LIKE THAT AND TREAT IRMA WITH THE SAME LOVE THAT SHE SHOWS TO ILONA.,,,,I know wishful thinking lol.

1 minute ago, Thestarider said:

They spent almost all day together at least while the cameras were on. think we might wait a few days to make those judgement calls and labels for just once ?

No

• Upvote 2