Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

2 minutes ago, Gert20161 said:

latest reports Turkey : 41 killed and 239 wounded.

I was afraid that would happen Gert. -- It wont help Irma's mood either -- because that news about that really hurt, and affected her since she has friends there -- not sure of any relatives or not.

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

6 minutes ago, Dreamer24 said:

I was afraid that would happen Gert. -- It wont help Irma's mood either -- because that news about that really hurt, and affected her since she has friends there -- not sure of any relatives or not.

according to Jerry she has family there

1 minute ago, Gert20161 said:

according to Jerry she has family there

Shw watched it constantly yesterday afternoon and evening. She came close to crying a few times -- jus wasnt her usual smiling-self. She was really upset you could tell. Hopefully her family wasnt any of those that were victims -- gotta pray they werent.

Guest beaver67
13 minutes ago, Dreamer24 said:

I had heard that from others -- not only Jerry tho.

last time Irma was in brac- she and a Turkish man were running a business, yes, she has relatives that live there, as she use to live there also, and speaks fluent Turkish.

What are you all talking!?An apartment with Rita and Vika!?Or Vika and Fidel!?Please RLC never do such a thing!The two girls are two of the most boring residents i seen in rlc and from my part it would had no views.Glad Vika leaved and seems Rita its leaving also so also Glad to see her leaving because i didnt watch her and with her leaving an new girl will come that problably i will watch.

• Upvote 1