Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

1 hour ago, ze81 said:

Thanks for the replay albacore,well too bad i didnt see it,its only my opinion but rlc should try to be more diversed,i mean more people of diferentes races and nacionalities,even an couple of residentes in their foirties would be nice.Think Right now most residents are very similar..take note rlc hehe

Roman and Sophia were older couple that were in Nina and Kira's apartment before them.

3 minutes ago, Bonnie said:

Ok guys There are going to be big change in RLC but it going to be slow and a long change.

hey Bonnie
Now you've repeated yourself to the boredom of this. We heard it and we see what happens when it happens.

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, daily said:

Friday it will be the Apocalypse; the great chaos earth will tremble RLC will change:biggrin:

Yes - yesss- yessss -- and all these predictions will come to surpass lmao. -- I saw it in the National Enquirer so has to be so.

12 minutes ago, Noldus said:

hey Bonnie
Now you've repeated yourself to the boredom of this. We heard it and we see what happens when it happens.

Just add her to ignore list, there is no need to read this broken record of BLAH-BLAH everyday.

• Upvote 2