Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

IM not putting anyone down for it at all. Both my parents smoked. My mother died of lung cancer tho from it. --- No to me its unattractive -- not demeaning tho. I drink and to some thats unattractive. Most of my friends smoke too.

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

1 minute ago, Dreamer24 said:

IM not putting anyone down for it at all. Both my parents smoked. My mother died of lung cancer tho from it. --- No to me its unattractive -- not demeaning tho. I drink and to some thats unattractive. Most of my friends smoke too.

I buy the cheap stuff from the Indian Reservation. Get a bag of 200 for $10. I get about 12 bags a month. There are some girls that live in the Apartment Complex I live in some can't afford even $10 so if they want a bag I get Oral Favors for giving them a bag of smokes.  It's a win-win situation for that part.

5 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

I buy the cheap stuff from the Indian Reservation. Get a bag of 200 for $10. I get about 12 bags a month. There are some girls that live in the Apartment Complex I live in some can't afford even $10 so if they want a bag I get Oral Favors for giving them a bag of smokes.  It's a win-win situation for that part.

IM not putting anyone down for it at all. Both my parents smoked. My mother died of lung cancer tho from it. --- No to me its unattractive -- not demeaning tho. I drin

LMAO StnCld -- you are a mess -- thats why i like you so much. That's a good situation buddy i guess -- for you and them lo

Most of my friends smoke too.

28 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

It's a nasty habit to get into. I have been doing it for just over 45 Years.

I did for about 40 years. But I switched to vapeing over 3 years ago and am a 100% better for it.

1 hour ago, MrBox said:

Why? ... That would be stupid. ... She was so exterm limited in her openness. ... Unfortunately, this also applies to Ilona and maybe also to the new girl. But at least the current cast seems to be able to spend some fun time together. ... It is way better as with Vika and Rita.

I am still very convinced that this apartment need more girls like Elisa. ... She was good looking, sympatic and open for the cameras (not only nude). 

Couldnt agree more mrBox,and more than an question of shyness..it was an question of almost zero comitment to the project..this apartment needs people that know they are working for rlc and their clients..not people that uses the house to studies and little less.Elisa was an great exemple of an good rlc resident,only her drinking thing was bad,the rest..Nice..open to fun..hope rlc readed all the complaines about Rita and others like Vika and dont bring them back..but hey the bad viewings when they were in the house showed how bad both fit the project..so much that rlc had to bring an all time favorite like Irma...

Just now, ze81 said:

Couldnt agree more mrBox,and more than an question of shyness..it was an question of almost zero comitment to the project..this apartment needs people that know they are working for rlc and their clients..not people that uses the house to studies and little less.Elisa was an great exemple of an good rlc resident,only her drinking thing was bad,the rest..Nice..open to fun..hope rlc readed all the complaines about Rita and others like Vika and dont bring them back..but hey the bad viewings when they were in the house showed how bad both fit the project..so much that rlc had to bring an all time favorite like Irma...

It is not supposed to be work. ... REAL LIFE would be perfectly adequate. ... It also helps if the residents are fun people and nice looking. ...

But if the residents start to hide, it will not work for a project like RLC. ... The whole idea is to show the REAL LIFE. If the residents are not open enough to have the normal apartment life in this apartment, they are simpy not a good fit. 

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

I did for about 40 years. But I switched to vapeing over 3 years ago and am a 100% better for it.

Hehe..Des 40 years smoking..Stn the same..man you guys smoking at more time than i am Alive!Not fan of smoking but who smokes i cant say its wrong,its options..the same about drinking more or less.