Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

Just now, Thestarider said:

One more time Dreamer, she wears a cross around her neck :biggrin: Christianity 

cross-clip-art-7iaKdRp5T.jpeg

No i didnt say she was Muslim. Scroll up and you will see where someone elase said that Thes. --- I was saying IF IF she was Muslim -- they arent all the same.

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

1 minute ago, happyone said:

You and Obama-never say Radical Islamic Terrorists-it is their religion!

Religion is private -- i dont know what religion she is and dont care. --- That's something that's private.

If she's Buddist, Catholic, whatever that has no bearing on if i like someone. --- Someone else hinted that about Muslim not me. --- That's one word i dont talk about.

37 minutes ago, Yury said:

Then should not expect much. In Azerbaijan the main religion (more than 90% of the population) is Islam with a fairly stringent requirements to morality.

If she was practicing Muslim then she wouldn't be getting naked on camera. :angel:

• Upvote 1

je pense que polya ne va pas s'entendre longtemps avec les deux autres gamines exhibitionnistes!!! elle est plus mure, et la nudité complète de irma l'a déjà gênée!!! quand on vit en colocation, on a en général le respect de se couvrir la chatte dans les locaux communs, sauf dans les hôtels de passes!!! polya va vite se rendre compte, qu'elle n'a pas beaucoup de points communs avec irma la chaude, et ilona la profiteuse!!! peut-être des bons clash à venir, pour nous occuper!!!:sleepy:

I think polya not going to hear long with the two little girls exhibitionists !!! it is more mature and complete nudity irma has already embarrassed !!! when you live in rent, we generally respect to cover her pussy in public premises, except in the passes of hotels !!! polya will quickly realize that she does not have much in common with the hot Irma, Ilona and the profiteer !!! maybe good clash to come, to take care !!!:sleepy:

• Upvote 1