Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

It's worth mentioning now that Zoya, Dasha and Nelly all seem to live very close together. Zoya has been to Nelly's apartment for a party, and Nelly has been in Dasha's. If you saw someone at more than one apartment it's unlikely to be a 'RLC Rep,' more likely just a mutual friend

• Upvote 1

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Just now, Benfold said:

It's worth mentioning now that Zoya, Dasha and Nelly all seem to live very close together. Zoya has been to Nelly's apartment for a party, and Nelly has been in Dasha's. If you saw someone at more than one apartment it's unlikely to be a 'RLC Rep,' more likely just a mutual friend

I kind of think the same. -- I jus remember him from the situation at Zoya and Levs Apt.

7 minutes ago, Benfold said:

Nelly and Dasha live close. But Zoya seems to live in another place. Lev once called the district in which they live. Judging by the view from the window Nelly - this is another district.

Although I could be wrong.

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Zoya and lev, Dasha and Demid and Nelly and Bogdan apartments are in St Petersburg

Nina and Kira here too. St. Petersburg - the world center of the voyeurism. :biggrin:

By the way: it seems Masha and Misha, too, from St. Petersburg.

• Upvote 2

I think i may try and learn Russian language -- it's killing me to never know what anyone is saying lol. --- Of course by then these 3 might be long gone haha.

28 minutes ago, Yury said:

Nina and Kira here too. St. Petersburg - the world center of the voyeurism. :biggrin:

By the way: it seems Masha and Misha, too, from St. Petersburg.

Masha and Sasha are friends with  Dasha and Demid as well. Masha was introduced to us as one of the house guests when Dasha and Demid were out. Many interconnections in RLC in that group.

• Upvote 1