Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

2 minutes ago, Dreamer24 said:

Looks like Irma is off to the store maybe. -- Or a sports bar maybe.

No she's off to meet someone; perfume, high-heels and lip gloss - but no heavy makeup, so probably not a guy, unless it's one she already knows very well. Friends maybe, for a late-night meal or drinks?

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Just now, beaver67 said:

she had high heels on, and gave Ilona a kiss goodbye- don't know how long she will be out, but after the day she had, who knows what shape she will be in

I think she will be just fine. I doubt she will be out more than two or three hours. -- Hope not -- Barcelona is a nice beautiful city but it has alot of nasty people there too. I lived there 3 years. I will visit again but would never live there.

4 minutes ago, Benfold said:

No she's off to meet someone; perfume, high-heels and lip gloss - but no heavy makeup, so probably not a guy, unless it's one she already knows very well. Friends maybe, for a late-night meal or drinks?

Probably her boyfriend maybe. He's there. -- Or a girlfriend possibly.

3 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

At least we know it's not unusual for them to go out at this time of night.   Where did she put the perfume, was it all over or just on her wrists or neck?   Enjoy yourself Irma and be safe!

Just behind the ears

Guest beaver67
7 minutes ago, Benfold said:

7 minutes ago, Benfold said:

that's my thoughts to benfold- just meeting friend(s)

4 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

At least we know it's not unusual for them to go out at this time of night.   Where did she put the perfume, was it all over or just on her wrists or neck?   Enjoy yourself Irma and be safe!

"Where did she put the perfume, was it all over or just on her wrists or neck? "  hahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahaha

4 minutes ago, Dreamer24 said:

Probably her boyfriend maybe. He's there. -- Or a girlfriend possibly.

How do you know her boyfriend is there? I don't think so, have never seen any translations mentioning that, and she doesn't act like she has a boyfriend nearby

• Upvote 1

Guest beaver67
5 minutes ago, Dreamer24 said:

I think she will be just fine. I doubt she will be out more than two or three hours. -- Hope not -- Barcelona is a nice beautiful city but it has alot of nasty people there too. I lived there 3 years. I will visit again but would never live there.

ya, 2-3 hours sounds about right, but remember what I said- she has had a difficult day- have to see how she is when she gets home

Guest beaver67
1 minute ago, Dreamer24 said:

We know what happen to Polya so i hope and pray she is careful.

she will be- she knows the city, and people better than Polya